Custom Emblems

–Official Post-
Do you think we should be able to customize emblems further more kind of like how they are CoD: Bo

Unnecessary. We’d get childish ones, but hey, that’s really the fault of the community.

Personally I wouldn’t need it regardless. I’d go with what I’ve been using since Halo 2.

> Unnecessary. We’d get childish ones, but hey, that’s really the fault of the community.
>
> Personally I wouldn’t need it regardless. I’d go with what I’ve been using since Halo 2.

diffine “Childish”

OT, IMO would be cool, but its really unnessesary, as the Emblems take up about 2% of your armor, no one can see it

You would get a lot of dumb ones. We just need more options.

Also, our emblem needs to be put back on our shoulder. You can barely see it in Reach because it’s on your chest. And it can get covered up!

> diffine “Childish”

Se­xual organs, illegal substances, inappropriate phrasings, hate symbols, etc.

> > diffine “Childish”
>
> Se­xual organs, illegal substances, inappropriate phrasings, hate symbols, etc.

oh okay thanks for specifying

Maybe if 343 screened them, such as you need them to aprove before it goes active on your account. Meantime we could use the classic ones.

> Maybe if 343 screened them, such as you need them to aprove before it goes active on your account. Meantime we could use the classic ones.

You know how much work that would be? If you made a slight nudge on an item 343 would have to check that out too before it was changed, and that’s with every halo player too. They’d be working practically 24/7 to make sure everything was good.

If… and that’s a big if… they had preset shapes that we could mix and match, then I wouldn’t mind it so much. It’s really unnecessary if they’re gonna be like they are in Reach… unnoticeable.

black ops tried it.

most of the emblems on there are -Yoink!- and other childish stuff

It’s simple. State that any obscene or inappropriate emblems will result in a permanent ban. Chances are… if they still try, then they obviously are not mature enough to be playing a M-rated game anyways.

> > diffine “Childish”
>
> Se­xual organs, illegal substances, inappropriate phrasings, hate symbols, etc.

You have to have the mindset of a 5 year old to be bothered by that.

It’s the world - Peoples decisions.

At least bring back the cobra!

Customized or not, Halo 4 should have emblems more in depth or MORE choices. I was a bit disappointed in reach’s emblems.

> Maybe if 343 screened them, such as you need them to aprove before it goes active on your account. Meantime we could use the classic ones.

That is a good idea

> > Unnecessary. We’d get childish ones, but hey, that’s really the fault of the community.
> >
> > Personally I wouldn’t need it regardless. I’d go with what I’ve been using since Halo 2.
>
> diffine “Childish”
>
>
>
> OT, IMO would be cool, but its really unnessesary, as the Emblems take up about 2% of your armor, no one can see it

Like in Black ops. Swasticas, naked people, other racist stuff, other sexual stuff. Etc

I wish more of the community were mature enough like this one
so we could actually have nice things instead of people abusing them :confused:

haha like the community will ever mature man theres always guna be that one guy who ruins it.

> You have to have the mindset of a 5 year old to be bothered by that.

I’m going to go into matchmaking sporting the Swastika and you’re bothered by that you think like a five-year-old.

Use your brain. I could care less if people are going to be idiots. I’m explaining why the system could be an issue. I never said that I personally was bothered by any of them. I’m just being realistic.

Choice is always good. I was disappointed with Reach’s available options.

Either way I think I’m sticking to the emblem I have now =P