custom emblems and loadouts back in halo Infinite

i like to see a option to make your own emblem again like in halo 4.
to get by REQ packs in halo 5 is something i not gone disagree with but to have a option to make your own emblems again is something i like to see again in the new halo game.
to give players more freedom in the game to make there own emblems again like in halo 3, reach and halo 4 that was something good to have some freedom in the game.
same go’s for the loadouts for multiplayer sure some hate then but i feel it more as a freedom that you are not force to let the company force you to use that loadout set up but have a free choose option for the players that wane have it.
i miss that part off halo the freedom to choose your own loadouts for multiplayer and to make your own emblem and use it.
sure i like still to see some other emblems are in the game that there can add but for me i see halo more a game where you have a limit off freedom like emblems,custom loadouts,your own version off the custom spartan how it looks like that are things i miss from the past halo’s in halo 5 and thats something that needs to come back to give the players at some point there own choose’s about some things then force then to it

I don’t see loadouts making a comeback for standard Halo multiplayer in Infinite. 343 received backlash for implementing loadouts into Halo 4. It may return in a gamemode similar to Warzone if Halo Infinite has Warzone.

Let me make this as clear as possible. No. Load outs should definitely NOT return. It is not a component of what made halo successful and therefore has no place in halo along with req packs

I’d like loadouts as a custom game option, but maybe not for matchmade gamemodes, other than warzone.

> 2533274888477235;3:
> Let me make this as clear as possible. No. Load outs should definitely NOT return. It is not a component of what made halo successful and therefore has no place in halo along with req packs

The big reason most players hate the loadout system was that you can span with plasma pistol’s and boltshot pistol and have some perks.
and what is then the problem to span in multiplayer with a Carbine or lightrilfe or dmr or battle rilfe.
i hate from halo titels that you are force to span with a stupid assault rifle and 2 frag grenate’s.
if i like to start with a lightrilfe or carbine then its my choose with what for basic weapon i wane span in multiplayer.
that there have done it wrong in halo 4 with let you choose what for pistol you wane span in the multiplayer and you get a lot off plasma pistol’s and boltshot’s is think wrong.
but the part you can start with a carbine or lightrilfe is notting wrong.

and that there is a group off players that hate anything new in the game thats there problem but to give more freedom to the players and let then choose some things what there wane.
if there remove the armor customation and you get the same like in Call of duty black ops titels more that you can only use what there give you for that type class more thats forcing also and not freedom.
we have the freedom in halo we can mix diffrend armor type’s to make or own Spartan thats something good and needs to stay but then i hope that the same group off players also wane think about to give some freedom to the players what for weapons there can span in more the basic weapons like in halo 4 that you can span with a lightrilfe or carbine and not only span with a stupid assault rifle that most off the players drop since its crap.
i tell from not copy it from other game’s but make it better then what the other game’s have is diffrend and if you are from that group off players that hate all new things then why you go still on the forum to make clear that you wane see the old time’s again.

This is the 2nd thread you created to bring up custom loadouts like Halo 4, just added emblems to it to change it up.

So I’m going to say the exact same thing I said in the previous one you created. Loudouts = NO

It breaks the gun sandbox of the game, there would be no point what so ever in having weapon pickups on the map if every gun performs the same with a different skin and name on it. Theres a reason why the light rifle is miles better in H5 than H4, because its a pickup and a very good/powerful precision rifle. Making it a loudout gun would put it back to just another gun.

Emblems should just go back to Halo 3/Reach style and add Halo Reach Nameplates

I would like loadouts to be in opinion in custom games but loadouts should never return to regular matchmaking. Easily one of the worst parts of halo 4s multiplayer

> 2533274832360281;6:
> This is the 2nd thread you created to bring up custom loadouts like Halo 4, just added emblems to it to change it up.
>
> So I’m going to say the exact same thing I said in the previous one you created. Loudouts = NO
>
> It breaks the gun sandbox of the game, there would be no point what so ever in having weapon pickups on the map if every gun performs the same with a different skin and name on it. Theres a reason why the light rifle is miles better in H5 than H4, because its a pickup and a very good/powerful precision rifle. Making it a loudout gun would put it back to just another gun.
>
> Emblems should just go back to Halo 3/Reach style and add Halo Reach Nameplates

first off all where is the proof off that thread since i cant find it any off my post’s that i was the maker off a thread about it show it then to me please.

second:
whats the problem with starting a battle rilfe,DMR or carbine in most multiplayer playlist’s.
and if there add then back in multiplayer as option then what you gone cry again with a group off old school players that hate new things in halo and only like to see the old school systems and notting new is that also you idea for a good halo game from add notting new in the game more and keep it allways the same with notting new.

what i like to see in halo and i gone tell it again is that i like the freedom you have at some things and not that its force to do.
in halo 4 i like the slayer game type’s a lot but in halo 5 i hate the slayer game type’s more about the reason that i hate to get force to use something i not like and thats why i have play a lot off grifbal or warzone since in warzone i have my freedom for what i wane use and its feels good to have that type off freedom that there is no force that you most use that type gun or its notting.

Loadouts were a big reason why halo 4 failed. They tried making halo into another game. What makes halo halo in the first place, is spawning with the same weapon and going out on the map to find others. There is 0 chance 343 would be crazy enough to bring that awful system back.

> 2535445954495626;9:
> Loadouts were a big reason why halo 4 failed. They tried making halo into another game. What makes halo halo in the first place, is spawning with the same weapon and going out on the map to find others. There is 0 chance 343 would be crazy enough to bring that awful system back.

why not suggest to fix it to have still loadouts in the game but its a lot diffrend then it was in halo 4.
for exmple: remove from the halo 4 loadout system the armor abiletie’s remove the perks and remove the option to not span with other pistols then the UNSC pistol but that you only can chance the grenate’s to pulse,plasma or frag and that you can chance the basic weapon like assault rifle,DMR,Battle Rilfe,Carbine,SMG and Suppressor?
then its still some off the freedom but its still limit

> 2533274823394867;10:
> > 2535445954495626;9:
> > Loadouts were a big reason why halo 4 failed. They tried making halo into another game. What makes halo halo in the first place, is spawning with the same weapon and going out on the map to find others. There is 0 chance 343 would be crazy enough to bring that awful system back.
>
> why not suggest to fix it to have still loadouts in the game but its a lot diffrend then it was in halo 4.
> for exmple: remove from the halo 4 loadout system the armor abiletie’s remove the perks and remove the option to not span with other pistols then the UNSC pistol but that you only can chance the grenate’s to pulse,plasma or frag and that you can chance the basic weapon like assault rifle,DMR,Battle Rilfe,Carbine,SMG and Suppressor?
> then its still some off the freedom but its still limit

But then there’s no point to picking up weapons besides power weapons if you can pick from all these basic guns. Halo can make changes, but you can’t take away what makes halo so unique

> 2535445954495626;11:
> > 2533274823394867;10:
> > > 2535445954495626;9:
> > > Loadouts were a big reason why halo 4 failed. They tried making halo into another game. What makes halo halo in the first place, is spawning with the same weapon and going out on the map to find others. There is 0 chance 343 would be crazy enough to bring that awful system back.
> >
> > why not suggest to fix it to have still loadouts in the game but its a lot diffrend then it was in halo 4.
> > for exmple: remove from the halo 4 loadout system the armor abiletie’s remove the perks and remove the option to not span with other pistols then the UNSC pistol but that you only can chance the grenate’s to pulse,plasma or frag and that you can chance the basic weapon like assault rifle,DMR,Battle Rilfe,Carbine,SMG and Suppressor?
> > then its still some off the freedom but its still limit
>
> But then there’s no point to picking up weapons besides power weapons if you can pick from all these basic guns. Halo can make changes, but you can’t take away what makes halo so unique

there are still lot off normal weapons you can add then.
plasma pistol,boltshot,Grenade Launcher,Plasma Repeater,Needle Rifle,Needler,Focus Rifle,Sticky Detonator,Storm Rifle,Brute Shot,Plasma Rifle,Mauler,Sentinel Beam,and Concussion Rifle.
most off then are not power full and there can finnely come back to the halo game and stay.
what is there now not fun to see all the weapons from halo reach halo 4 and halo 3 come in 1 game and stay and that there can add also some new weapons to then.
most off the normal weapons are only playable in halo reach or halo 4 but thats something most off the comunety like chance and that there are coming back in the halo series.
problem fix for that.

> 2533274823394867;5:
> > 2533274888477235;3:
> > Let me make this as clear as possible. No. Load outs should definitely NOT return. It is not a component of what made halo successful and therefore has no place in halo along with req packs
>
> The big reason most players hate the loadout system was that you can span with plasma pistol’s and boltshot pistol and have some perks.
> and what is then the problem to span in multiplayer with a Carbine or lightrilfe or dmr or battle rilfe.
> i hate from halo titels that you are force to span with a stupid assault rifle and 2 frag grenate’s.
> if i like to start with a lightrilfe or carbine then its my choose with what for basic weapon i wane span in multiplayer.
> that there have done it wrong in halo 4 with let you choose what for pistol you wane span in the multiplayer and you get a lot off plasma pistol’s and boltshot’s is think wrong.
> but the part you can start with a carbine or lightrilfe is notting wrong.
>
> and that there is a group off players that hate anything new in the game thats there problem but to give more freedom to the players and let then choose some things what there wane.
> if there remove the armor customation and you get the same like in Call of duty black ops titels more that you can only use what there give you for that type class more thats forcing also and not freedom.
> we have the freedom in halo we can mix diffrend armor type’s to make or own Spartan thats something good and needs to stay but then i hope that the same group off players also wane think about to give some freedom to the players what for weapons there can span in more the basic weapons like in halo 4 that you can span with a lightrilfe or carbine and not only span with a stupid assault rifle that most off the players drop since its crap.
> i tell from not copy it from other game’s but make it better then what the other game’s have is diffrend and if you are from that group off players that hate all new things then why you go still on the forum to make clear that you wane see the old time’s again.

sorry buddy loadouts are a definite no for halo. They tried it in reach and 4 and it didnt work so they were removed and should stay gone.

> 2533274888477235;13:
> sorry buddy loadouts are a definite no for halo. They tried it in reach and 4 and it didnt work so they were removed and should stay gone.

there is notting wrong to start a discusison about it and who knows there are some good idea’s comming out from it that are working better and i can also give you one off my idea version for the loadout system thats something you type players also gone like since its something you think will agree with.
the basic loudout system from halo 4 was a good try but if you remove the pistol armor abileties and perks option and only can choose to make basic main weapon and grenate’s then you can add new things on the maps in there place.
add in the loadout system that you can choose between Battle Rilfe,DMR,Carbine,Lightrilfe,SMG,Suppressor,assault rifle and storm rifle.
for grenate’s you can choose between plasma,frag and pulse.
on the maps you can then add to pick up some old weapons from the past halo’s and also from halo 3.
plasma pistol,boltshot,Grenade Launcher,Plasma Repeater,Needle Rifle,Focus Rifle,Sticky Detonator,Brute Shot,Plasma Rifle,Mauler,Sentinel Beam,Spiker and Concussion Rifle.
and some old grenate’s are also coming back the Spike Grenate and flame grenade.
a good fair thing for both side’s more old school weapons are coming back and a good version off the loadout system?

I would like the custom emblems back but not the loadouts. All I’m gonna say

> 2533274823394867;8:
> > 2533274832360281;6:
> > This is the 2nd thread you created to bring up custom loadouts like Halo 4, just added emblems to it to change it up.
> >
> > So I’m going to say the exact same thing I said in the previous one you created. Loudouts = NO
> >
> > It breaks the gun sandbox of the game, there would be no point what so ever in having weapon pickups on the map if every gun performs the same with a different skin and name on it. Theres a reason why the light rifle is miles better in H5 than H4, because its a pickup and a very good/powerful precision rifle. Making it a loudout gun would put it back to just another gun.
> >
> > Emblems should just go back to Halo 3/Reach style and add Halo Reach Nameplates
>
> first off all where is the proof off that thread since i cant find it any off my post’s that i was the maker off a thread about it show it then to me please.
>
> second:
> whats the problem with starting a battle rilfe,DMR or carbine in most multiplayer playlist’s.
> and if there add then back in multiplayer as option then what you gone cry again with a group off old school players that hate new things in halo and only like to see the old school systems and notting new is that also you idea for a good halo game from add notting new in the game more and keep it allways the same with notting new.
>
> what i like to see in halo and i gone tell it again is that i like the freedom you have at some things and not that its force to do.
> in halo 4 i like the slayer game type’s a lot but in halo 5 i hate the slayer game type’s more about the reason that i hate to get force to use something i not like and thats why i have play a lot off grifbal or warzone since in warzone i have my freedom for what i wane use and its feels good to have that type off freedom that there is no force that you most use that type gun or its notting.

Proof2nd. The problem is it makes every gun pointless as it did in Halo 4, no weapon out performed one another because they had to be created equal. And no I’m not going to cry, I’ll still play. But you bet I’ll be joining every single person who doesn’t want it in Halo on social media to get them to remove it. We did it with bloom back in 2011 with Halo Reach and got playlists with that removed. Theres a reason why Halo 4 multiplayer is considered among-st a lot of people being the worst in the series. Custom Loadouts played a good role in that.

Halo has always been a shooter were everyone started off equal and map control, weapon selection, power weapon, teamplay, and skill come into effect. Halo 4 took an element away that made the game un fun for a majority. Which is why it didn’t return in H5

> 2533274832360281;16:
> Proof2nd. The problem is it makes every gun pointless as it did in Halo 4, no weapon out performed one another because they had to be created equal. And no I’m not going to cry, I’ll still play. But you bet I’ll be joining every single person who doesn’t want it in Halo on social media to get them to remove it. We did it with bloom back in 2011 with Halo Reach and got playlists with that removed. Theres a reason why Halo 4 multiplayer is considered among-st a lot of people being the worst in the series. Custom Loadouts played a good role in that.

the point off that thread was more what players like to see coming back from other halo titels like some off the weapons from halo 3 or reach.
and vehicles there wane see back in halo infinite from other halo’s more a wish list for each player can post there wish list on it.
maybe that post was not good explant what i mean with it thats my fault.
and this topic was more to start a disscusion about loadouts since it needs to be done at some time that somebody most start a disscusion about it with the comunety.
same for people that wane start a disscussion about the abilities or game mechanics with the comunenty thats something also that needs to be done at some point and sure you get people that hate it and think its not halo thats think the point we most start to have a good disscusion about it with players that like and hate it its something good to have then tell from its not part off halo and end off story thats something you not come far with it.

i like the loudouts system in halo 4 but i see also some things from that system that can chance and its not 100% and if you think is good we have a lot off weapons in halo reach and halo 3 that are not have come back and if you use the loadout system for few basic weapons and add then some old weapons from halo 3 and halo reach back in the game is a good thing also.
then you have old school weapons meet the new school halo game.

> 2533274832360281;16:
> Halo has always been a shooter were everyone started off equal and map control, weapon selection, power weapon, teamplay, and skill come into effect. Halo 4 took an element away that made the game un fun for a majority. Which is why it didn’t return in H5

i agree with most comunnety members that halo 4 loadout system was more looking like the creat you class in call of duty that point i agree with then.
but then you have a option to suggest notting to make it much diffrend and better you not hear and thats something that needs to be told and share in the comunnety.
why you think i suggest that you only can choose between: DMR,Battle Rilfe,Carbine,SMG,Suppressor,assault rifle and storm rifle.
and that the grenate’s you can choose between pulse.plasma and frag.
that only thats the option you get in the new better version off the loadout system.
and since you lose then 7 weapons on the map you can replace then with old weapons from halo 3 and halo reach to make then shine again like in the past time’s.
i bet you all miss the old halo 3 weapons that the brute’s use more and some weapons from halo reach a lot and wish then also back in the halo series.
then you have the map not full with a lot off weapons but its more a replace and switch system.
some basic weapons become loadout only and in return some old weapons come back.

No loadouts, please.

Emblems, yes. Loadouts, please no, that’s the best thing they improved on from H4 to H5, fair starts.

I don’t think loadouts have any room to be In halo. It ruins its core arena gameplay aspect by doing that.
Emblems though? I thought it was a mistake they took it out in Halo 5. Granted I don’t think it’s a big issue but it’s the small things that make a good game a great game.