Custom DMR Weapon Skins.

DMR Weapon Skins

If you would like to request a specific skin for a specific gun just let me know. :slight_smile:

great like always …

I hope the in game 1s are this good or better.

Once again great job!

Something like diagonal black and goldenrod yellow warning stripes would be great (on the Railgun, when you can get a render).

Nice ideas as usual, OP.

> DMR Weapon Skins
>
> <mark>If you would like to request a specific skin for a specific gun just let me know. :)</mark>

Well I have yet to see a chrome and white skin.
Oh, I’d like to ask (because I suck at photoshop) what tools do you use to do these?

Shotguns please

> Shotguns please

Is their a hi-rez picture of the shotgun out yet? If so I’ll do that. I’ve been looking for a really good render of the Halo 4 shotgun.

> > DMR Weapon Skins
> >
> > <mark>If you would like to request a specific skin for a specific gun just let me know. :)</mark>
>
> Well I have yet to see a chrome and white skin.
> Oh, I’d like to ask (because I suck at photoshop) what tools do you use to do these?

I think I might have actually done the chrome and white one you requested… I can’t remember I have a BR video that i have yet to upload. I’m not sure if it’s on that one or not.

I use the line selection tool and zoom in real close to make sure I get the best possible selection. I duplicate the selection and blend colors into it. For the patterns I make a mask from the selection and blend in the patterns. I usually create the patterns on separate photoshop documents. I save the PSD to a new folder and name it appropriately. I save all the JPEG’s to that folder using “save as” so I never have to actually start new documents. It honestly takes me about a half hour to an hour if that to make a good 25+ skins.

I know that probably isn’t a good explanation as I am not really good at explaining things. lol

How do u get FOUTUS armou. Cause i really want it

i want to know

> How do u get FOUTUS armou. Cause i really want it

> i want to know

Guys, you do know that necro-posting and bumping up the topic without being on topic is forbidden?

To answer your question, you get Fotus with a code that comes with the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console.

And to be on topic… awesome skins op o-o I did thought about a few skins too, for ordnance weapons for example. But I can’t to that ^^
PS how about googling that?