Custom Controller Layout?

Does anyone besides me want a custom controller layout in H4? I watched some of the MP gameplay videos, and when the player changed his controller layout i really did not see a layout that i could work with with ease. i’d like to pick something like reload being X, sprint being L1 and armor ability R1 so I can still have full control of movement without taking my thumbs off the joysticks.

Everyone wants a customisable controller layout.

Join the crowd of disappointed people because we won’t be getting any custom controller layout, it’ll make things to easy that’s why.

I’m not really bothered about that TBH as I never change the layout and just adapt to layout and within a dead I’m usually getting the hang of it.

> Join the crowd of disappointed people because we won’t be getting any custom controller layout, it’ll make things to easy that’s why.

Oh really now?!

Look at the bottom of the article where all the Controller Layouts are Pictured.

> Gameranx Article
>
> <mark>Players who were worried about the button layout in Halo 4 an ease their concern as the button layout in the game’s presentation at RTX was fully customizable. At the present, the game offers a variety of layouts to choose from including “Bumper Jumper”, “Green Thumb”, “Boxer”, “SouthPaw”, “Recon”, and “FishStick” in addition to the “Default” setting.</mark>
> <mark>Likewise, 343i says that the layouts aren’t final, and as such they’ll be listening to player input before they finalize it for the retail version of the game.</mark>

Don’t forget that nothing is set in stone until Halo 4 goes gold!!

> > Join the crowd of disappointed people because we won’t be getting any custom controller layout, it’ll make things to easy that’s why.
>
> Oh really now?!
>
> Look at the bottom of the article where all the Controller Layouts are Pictured.
>
>
>
> > Gameranx Article
> >
> > <mark>Players who were worried about the button layout in Halo 4 an ease their concern as the button layout in the game’s presentation at RTX was fully customizable. At the present, the game offers a variety of layouts to choose from including “Bumper Jumper”, “Green Thumb”, “Boxer”, “SouthPaw”, “Recon”, and “FishStick” in addition to the “Default” setting.</mark>
> > <mark>Likewise, 343i says that the layouts aren’t final, and as such they’ll be listening to player input before they finalize it for the retail version of the game.</mark>
>
> Don’t forget that nothing is set in stone until Halo 4 goes gold!!

It may have just been for RTX.

New game, let players get used to it. Perhaps they did it to track the most used combinations for feedback and to adjust current schemes.

Also, I believe Frankie said that control schemes will not be fully customizable because it would be too time consuming and difficult to map out each scheme and test out each possible combination to rid them all of bugs and glitches. Also to prevent exploitable button combinations and stuff.