Custom company weapon skins

So this only recently popped up in my mind brain… But after seeing the awesome designs for HCS and all the pro teams I started thinking how come we can’t make our own custom company weapon skins?

Don’t get me wrong, they look awesome and all but I’d rather have a skin to rep my own company rather than someone else’s.
Right now we’re limited to showing our company allegiance by having small greyed out text under out Spartan lvl.

What if only the elite companies could have this feature? I.e. those teams who unlocked both Achilles armor pieces could have this as a final perk and only the leader can make a skin as a one off that would unlock as a REQ item in all the companies game.

There are sooooooo many companies.

However, i say yes IFF the ability is only given to companies that complete level 5 on ALL company commendations. I.e. beyond the Achilles helmet requirement.

Personalize your emblem and make the members of your company wear the same emblem

Sounds like a great idea OP, I’m sure the community could come up some fantastic and well thought out designs :slight_smile:

Sure that’d look awesome! To be honest, I’d love to represent Ultimate Halo with a sick magnum and AR skin :wink:
Might ask Wangtime to mock up a design!

> 2533274894783242;2:
> There are sooooooo many companies.
>
> However, i say yes IFF the ability is only given to companies that complete level 5 on ALL company commendations. I.e. beyond the Achilles helmet requirement.

That makes sense. Could give every one a reason to get their companies to be active and keep pushing for an overall goal. Post Achilles.

> 2533274813317074;4:
> Sounds like a great idea OP, I’m sure the community could come up some fantastic and well thought out designs :slight_smile:

Well thank you!! I’m sure there are those in the community already doing so and would absolutely love to have their own in game. Perhaps if it can’t be rolled out to elite companies than a competition for the best community skins?? Hell, it could even be a part of forge… known as the ‘Forge Armory’.

> 2533274858527948;5:
> Sure that’d look awesome! To be honest, I’d love to represent Ultimate Halo with a sick magnum and AR skin :wink:
> Might ask Wangtime to mock up a design!

And so you should! You Company leaders and lieutenants put in so much effort running a company with custom games, WZ lobbies and strong arena teams. We should surely be able to show off our allegiance on the field when VSING competition companies.
Like imagine a slayer match 2 companies VS-ing with company skins and the opposing team pick up your skinned weapon and kills you. Adds a whole new level of competitiveness and rivalry to the game!

couldn’t you make a color editing tool? Just use the skins that are already in the game. Each company can design their own (company leader designs).

I agree

It would be amazing but only for the companies that have the achilles set :smiley: