Custom Colors in Matchmaking

Where in Matchmaking can we use our custom colors? Is Free For All the only place? Because in Flood Mode, all Spartans seem to be green, and everything else is team colors. Also, what of skins? In team games, do skins appear, since it looks like most Spartans are solid colors in team games. What colors are the patterns?

Yeah, looks like only FFA or other one man team playlists they put in.

Skins are color customizable; say you have primary black and secondary purple? Your skin will show those colors. They probably won’t show up in team games because that would be confusing.

> Yeah, looks like only FFA or other one man team playlists they put in.
>
> Skins are color customizable; say you have primary black and secondary purple? Your skin will show those colors. They probably won’t show up in team games because that would be confusing.

So in team games, skins won’t even show up? That’s disappointing. Really, who plays FFA?

> > Yeah, looks like only FFA or other one man team playlists they put in.
> >
> > Skins are color customizable; say you have primary black and secondary purple? Your skin will show those colors. They probably won’t show up in team games because that would be confusing.
>
> So in team games, skins won’t even show up? That’s disappointing. Really, who plays FFA?

I think the secondary skin will just be a lighter color of the team

> > > Yeah, looks like only FFA or other one man team playlists they put in.
> > >
> > > Skins are color customizable; say you have primary black and secondary purple? Your skin will show those colors. They probably won’t show up in team games because that would be confusing.
> >
> > So in team games, skins won’t even show up? That’s disappointing. Really, who plays FFA?
>
> I think the secondary skin will just be a lighter color of the team

I like the Blue Spartan, where it’s white and visible. Not so much with the orange on red.

FFA and Spops. I wish Flood mode had custom colors, but you can’t always get what you want.

I like how in Flood everyone is military green. Feels like your more of a solid team than just a FFA with people all the colors of the rainbow helping you

> I like how in Flood everyone is military green. Feels like your more of a solid team than just a FFA with people all the colors of the rainbow helping you

I would rather be my own colors instead of that not so great green.

uhm… in the game plays ive seen for flood mode the spartans are bright yellow, almost like a hazmat suit.

All I want is the lime green the spartans are in flood mode to be usable as a armor color.

I’d like if they let the secondary colors show up on your spartans in team games. So you’d be red/blue and whatever other color of your choosing. Along the lines of the detail color that was in halo 3.

> All I want is the lime green the spartans are in flood mode to be usable as a armor color.

trololololol.

I have a feeling in flood that it’s so spartans can’t really hide in a dark corner somewhere and survive the whole time lol. but it would be awesome to troll with it in regicide or something. Getting killed by a highlighter. Awesome.

> > All I want is the lime green the spartans are in flood mode to be usable as a armor color.
>
> trololololol.
>
> I have a feeling in flood that it’s so spartans can’t really hide in a dark corner somewhere and survive the whole time lol. but it would be awesome to troll with it in regicide or something. Getting killed by a highlighter. Awesome.

No, seriously, this one thing would make me so happy. Pale in reach was the closest the franchise has gotten to it, and I was SO pissed when I found out the color in the flood screenshots wasn’t usable as a custom color on your spartan.

I planned to go dark purple purple and lime green.

I too agree u should be able to use your own colors in flood, and possibly turn it down to 3 shots to the head of a flood to kill. 90 percent of flood kills are from shotguns. Pistols just take a little too long to kill.