Custom classes + Perks what do you get? Good!

Now 343 said there perk system would be nothing like Call of duty’s perk system and probley won’t be called that when the game is finished.

My ideas are small changes that wouldn’t effect game-play like 343 said, they wont make it so the perks and classes effect game-play were one person has a bigger advantage than the other he’s facing.

My idea is if there was a “Sniper Class” it would have it’s own special “perks” catered to that class only and you wouldn’t spawn with a sniper rifle that effects game-play just being able to do that. Such as if there was a perk called “Extra Mag Perk” if you spawned in a game and you have to GO and get the sniper rifle where it spawns and the default clip is usually 8 shots with the 4 you already have. This “perk” make’s it so when you pick up the sniper rifle you get 12 shots plus the 4 you can shoot.(Maybe)

And it goes on to if you choose the “Assault Class” and choose the “Grenade Perk” you can carry up to 3 of one type of grenade of your choosing. The idea goes on to “Recon Class” to “Engineer Class” and so on. (Forerunner Class)(Precursor Class)

What do you think? Your ideas? Regards? Changes?

I doubt it will be like anything you’ve suggested. Be warned people are going to come in this thread and complain and cry about CoD so be warned.

Anyways I just hope 343i knows what they are doing. I think that if its good its going to be great and the best Halo to date, but If not its essentially a Reach 2.5

This is better what a lot of people have thought of so far, so good job! :stuck_out_tongue:

However, i don’t really see this happening :confused:

Op all of your suggestions effect gamepl-

are you trying to troll me…

> …
>
> Op all of your suggestions effect gamepl-
>
> are you trying to troll me…

I don’t mean to correct you , but affect is a verbal version of effect which is a noun.

Just saying…

343 said that your armor will do stuff now… I think that for example I use the sniper shoulders on my spartain, you will get an extra 3shots when using the sniper, medical utulity (like in Halo Reach)you will get a 15% faster health recharge…

> 343 said that your armor will do stuff now… I think that for example I use the sniper shoulders on my spartain, you will get an extra 3shots when using the sniper, medical utulity (like in Halo Reach)you will get a <mark>15% faster health recharge…</mark>

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. That is the type of “perk” I DON’T want. That would be completely unfair.

> > 343 said that your armor will do stuff now… I think that for example I use the sniper shoulders on my spartain, you will get an extra 3shots when using the sniper, medical utulity (like in Halo Reach)you will get a <mark>15% faster health recharge…</mark>
>
> NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. That is the type of “perk” I DON’T want. That would be completely unfair.

That and the “Faster Reload Perk” idea that some people have come up with on these forums…shivers in fear I would hate it sooooooo much.

Um… why, exactly? There’s absolutely no reason to be afraid. I’d warn you all to not, well, do what you’re doing, decrying something that you only know the name of (wait, you don’t even know that. They’re NOT perks). It makes y’all look like the Halo fanboys that turns everyone against Halo.

I’m seriously tired of everywhere I see Halo I see “perks will ruin the game!” You know absolutely NOTHING about the new system, so the only people who should be listening to these people are other paranoid “loyalists” who see everything different as a bad thing.

The Reclaimer Trilogy is going to be different. Deal with it.

> I’m seriously tired of everywhere I see Halo I see “perks will ruin the game!” You know absolutely NOTHING about the new system, so the only people who should be listening to these people are other paranoid “loyalists” who see everything different as a bad thing.
>
> The Reclaimer Trilogy is going to be different. Deal with it.

So you do know right? How do you know its not what others say it is? You don’t.

Last I heard “Perks” are called “Modifications”

> > I’m seriously tired of everywhere I see Halo I see “perks will ruin the game!” You know absolutely NOTHING about the new system, so the only people who should be listening to these people are other paranoid “loyalists” who see everything different as a bad thing.
> >
> > The Reclaimer Trilogy is going to be different. Deal with it.
>
> So you do know right? How do you know its not what others say it is? You don’t.

Considering that the people making this game are, you know, PROFESSIONAL GAME MAKERS, there’s more reason to be optimistic than afraid. Until you grab that controller, sit down, and lose your first 10 matches, there’s no way you can say “Perks are bad” with any backing.