Custom Challenges worth more

I didn’t see it posted anywhere, but it seems that as of this morning custom challenges are worth about 15% more. So if you were maxing out your challenges before, you can cut your numbers down to about 90% of what they were. I guess another question is going to be the cap. I’ll see if I can pass 200,000 today. They’re probably trying to get as many people as possible to have nothing left to do in Reach when Halo 4 comes out, so this was probably calculated to get the majority there right on time.

Are you too Lasy to read every one here all ready knows that this week when you put The skull Catch on it multipliers is worth 3x this week only, do you read the weekly reports every wednesday or thursday, learn how to read people!!! I started doing this last night becuause i could get my challenges in before the Midnight deadline so that i could get another 200,000 credits today!!! Just got to General, and will be Field Marshall by Next Week, this will make it alot more easy, thanks 343!!!

> Are you too Lasy to read every one here all ready knows that this week when you put The skull Catch on it multipliers is worth 3x this week only, do you read the weekly reports every wednesday or thursday, learn how to read people!!! I started doing this last night becuause i could get my challenges in before the Midnight deadline so that i could get another 200,000 credits today!!! Just got to General, and will be Field Marshall by Next Week, this will make it alot more easy, thanks 343!!!

Are you too lazy to spell? I did a quick check for any relevant posts, but there was nothing indicating an increase for custom challenges in the title. And I’m not going to read every post. I wonder how many people DO already know about it. I doubt that it’s everybody. This isn’t learning how to read, it’s what you read. How about next time you say something like, “It was in the weekly reports. The Catch skull is giving extra credits.” instead of blowing a fuse.

> Are you too lazy to spell?

xD

OT: Not sure I’ve noticed this yet. Is it just FF (which the catch skull would explain), or Matchmaking, too?

> > Are you too lazy to spell?
>
> xD
>
> OT: Not sure I’ve noticed this yet. Is it just FF (which the catch skull would explain), or Matchmaking, too?

I “somehow” know that it works in campaign.