custom cHallenges problem

I made a custom challenge and i went into the lobby to do it. however when i am playing it my challenge kill count does not go up. what gives

Please post the exact challenge you set up, and what lobby and conditions you were trying to complete it in.

the challenge was: on the pillar of autum kill 100 enemies no skulls required although for no specific reason i put on GBP and IWHBYD skull. and i have 31 hrs to complete it. (31 hrs is a random number i typed in)

That’s almost as odd as mine that I sent up failing to ever work! I tried to set up one up 3 different times for tonight and NONE of them ever stuck! But it’s not the only thing going wrong. Credits are being earned but not credited to my grand total. Commendations are showing up as “going Gold” that were done weeks ago, and commendation counts are not moving - such as the Firefight Perfectionist! Two rounds and I’m still at 1375 where I was this morning when I checked it! And to make things even worse, I’ve earned ALL the Daily Challenges but have yet to move an inch off being the same 51% complete to Inheritor that I was to start my day - which means I did 4 Daily and 1 Weekly and got ZERO credits added to my total!!

I can’t even make Challenges. The video I saw introducing them said they’d be available on the web and console versions, but console has nothimg about creating new challenges, and web tells me to download waypoint for my windows phone I dont own.

> I can’t even make Challenges. The video I saw introducing them said they’d be available on the web and console versions, but console has nothimg about creating new challenges, and web tells me to download waypoint for my windows phone I dont own.

Link - https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/Challenges

Try that. Just scroll down a tiny bit and should see “Create A Challenge” on the left.

> I can’t even make Challenges. The video I saw introducing them said they’d be available on the web and console versions, but console has nothimg about creating new challenges, and web tells me to download waypoint for my windows phone I dont own.

Make your browser window wider: it only shows up in the widest view.

Which is a bit BS, but thats how it is at the minute.

> the challenge was: on the pillar of autum kill 100 enemies no skulls required although for no specific reason i put on GBP and IWHBYD skull. and i have 31 hrs to complete it. (31 hrs is a random number i typed in)

There is your problem. Your skull set-up much match your custom challenge exactly; no more, no less.

Very annoying.