Custom challenges not counting?

O_o

yea at the least say if there is and update or some attempt to fix the problem.

This should stay neer the top.

Since this post was created, there have been 5 NEW post about Credits not being awarded, and people are replying in those post when they should be posting it up here.

KEEP THIS UP AND NEAR THE TOP…WE NEED TO BE HEARD…

> Hi!
>
> Been looking online for an answer to the busted custom challenges for 2 days now. After all these posts and complaints and questions it amazes me that there has still been no answer from the guys upstairs.
>
> Here is an outlet the plugs straight into your fan base. You’ve got a bunch of confused customers. Take the 3 minutes out of your day and give us some info about whats up!
>
> My job is heavily customer-service oriented and if I treated my own customers like this I’d be hung.
>
> It’s the little things in PR that set you apart and go a long way. You can win a group over by simply making them feel like you care.
>
> This silent treatment shows blatently that nobody gives enough of a damn to even take 3 minutes to show an attempt at any concern, whether it’s real concern or not.
>
> THAT is poor PR. THAT in my opinion will bleed through into the rest of what you do. That is a culture within your company. Making me nervous for what’s to come. Foreshadowing? Very very possible at this point.

Are you serious?

Do you know how many hundreds of thousands of people play this game , and how many TENS of THOUSANDS come to this website asking benign questions such as, “WTF WHERE R MAH CREDITZ RARRRR?” Honestly, where YOUR credits are from YOUR custom challenges is not 343’s biggest concern.

If you read the updates, it would appear to me that very few people are working on Reach. 343 may be a company of a COUPLE HUNDRED people, tops. There may be four or five of those involved with handling this website. It’s a Saturday afternoon–most of the employees are probably trying to enjoy some time off. They simply do not have the resources or manpower to answer each individual complaint, especially when, I’d wager, the majority are illegible, unintelligable rants from teenagers about credits and armor.

I don’t know what you’re customer service job is, but I guarantee you don’t have to answer questions from thousands of fans, some of whom don’t even know where to begin communicating properly.

No offense, but your OP, and those who agree with you, are acting like self-entitled brats. Be thankful this company even gives us weekly updates and interacts with us, to some extent, in these forums. Name me another company with an ounce of the community focus and props that 343 (and Bungie) have given us in these Halo games. You can’t.

TL;DR: 343 has bigger concerns than YOUR credit issues. Grow up.

I agree completely and find their behavior to be a total mystery. The number of problems they’ve had and continue to have makes them look bad enough without further damaging their reputation by completely ignoring customer concerns over known problems when they have an obvious venue such as this to address them.

If they think I’m going to pre-order Halo 4 after being treated like this they are sorely mistaken. I’ll wait to see what people think of it and if it has a lot of problems, then pick up a used copy if it gets good reviews.

> > Hi!
> >
> > Been looking online for an answer to the busted custom challenges for 2 days now. After all these posts and complaints and questions it amazes me that there has still been no answer from the guys upstairs.
> >
> > Here is an outlet the plugs straight into your fan base. You’ve got a bunch of confused customers. Take the 3 minutes out of your day and give us some info about whats up!
> >
> > My job is heavily customer-service oriented and if I treated my own customers like this I’d be hung.
> >
> > It’s the little things in PR that set you apart and go a long way. You can win a group over by simply making them feel like you care.
> >
> > This silent treatment shows blatently that nobody gives enough of a damn to even take 3 minutes to show an attempt at any concern, whether it’s real concern or not.
> >
> > THAT is poor PR. THAT in my opinion will bleed through into the rest of what you do. That is a culture within your company. Making me nervous for what’s to come. Foreshadowing? Very very possible at this point.
>
> Are you serious?
>
> Do you know how many hundreds of thousands of people play this game , and how many TENS of THOUSANDS come to this website asking benign questions such as, “WTF WHERE R MAH CREDITZ RARRRR?” Honestly, where YOUR credits are from YOUR custom challenges is not 343’s biggest concern.
>
> If you read the updates, it would appear to me that very few people are working on Reach. 343 may be a company of a COUPLE HUNDRED people, tops. There may be four or five of those involved with handling this website. It’s a Saturday afternoon–most of the employees are probably trying to enjoy some time off. They simply do not have the resources or manpower to answer each individual complaint, especially when, I’d wager, the majority are illegible, unintelligable rants from teenagers about credits and armor.
>
> I don’t know what you’re customer service job is, but I guarantee you don’t have to answer questions from thousands of fans, some of whom don’t even know where to begin communicating properly.
>
> No offense, but your OP, and those who agree with you, are acting like self-entitled brats. Be thankful this company even gives us weekly updates and interacts with us, to some extent, in these forums. Name me another company with an ounce of the community focus and props that 343 (and Bungie) have given us in these Halo games. You can’t.
>
> TL;DR: 343 has bigger concerns than YOUR credit issues. Grow up.

Not for nothing though dude…when issues were pointed out and posted on Bungie.net when they were controlling Halo they were addressed at least by one member of their team posting on the forum. His point of the thread is not “crying” as you see it…he is brought up an issue many are trying to solve and the company supporting Halo and the company who is behind the custom challenges should at least address one of the many threads on the subject to say they know, they are working on it, etc. No need to get hostile over a question so maybe you should grow up?