custom challenges (greatest thing since sliced bread)

Loving the Custom Halo Reach challenges. Not always a fan of what the dailys are. Huge thanks for this 343. Loving the new direction already. Anyone else enjoying or not enjoying this?

I haven’t even completed a custom challenge and I’m having sooooo much fun with making them.

Can’t wait to try this out tonight.

The custom challenges are definitely sweet! 343 is pulling through in a big way. Can’t wait to play Anniversary tonight!

I’m going to suggest playing a hammer game… if you like those haha. Then creating a custom for 343 medals (each beatdown you get = 1 medal). Do that in 3 hours and you get 20,000+ credits. Just a hint for players :stuck_out_tongue:

i noticed them today but where do you creat them from?

Question: if you complete a custom challenge, go to this website, and turn it in, and it will give you credits when the timer runs out? What if the timer runs out and you arent in the game?? Will it give you credits while you’re offline or will it give credits when you get back into the game??

wait, arent custom challenges the best thing since… regular challenges?
sliced bread has been out for a while now.

A good start, but they need to go more in depth. You can’t choose which medals to get (for example) and yet you can choose specific enemies.

I will let you know tonight once I attempt to complete the 3 I have set up. I did these because I got hosed on the Monday challenges due to a malfunction with my Messenger password and being seen as “offline” during my entire night so I didn’t earn ANY of the credits for the Daily Challenges nor the Weekly because of it. So hopefully tonight I can make up for it with some Medal, Headshot and Total Kill challenges done.

> A good start, but they need to go more in depth. You can’t choose which medals to get (for example) and yet you can choose specific enemies.

Yes I love this idea! Especially so you can fine tune it to gametypes such as Big Team Battle (ie: vehicle kills, vehicle assists, etc.) or enemy specific ones for Firefight (ie: Elites, Grunts, etc.). Could go hand in hand with trying to advance Commendations also and make for a nice way to spend a boring 3 hours shooting vehicles in FF for Grounded or driving people around in Big Team Battle.

> i noticed them today but where do you creat them from?

Top middle of the page has your name and rank, next to that is a down arrow, select that and 4 options will pop up, to the right of the page will be an option labeled challenges,select and you should be able to take it from there.