Custom challenges bug

I just created three custom challenges: one for 30 headshots, one for 50 kills, and one for 5 wins. I tried creating another challenge for 50 medals but it said I already had a challenge of that type, when clearly I did not.

Your doing better than i am.

As soon as i click the ‘create a challenge’ tab, part of my screen goes blank an nothing happens.

:frowning:

343 made it so that you cannot create medals challenges at the same time as headshot challenges. Don’t ask me why…

> 343 made it so that you cannot create medals challenges at the same time as headshot challenges. Don’t ask me why…

That sort of makes sense, since headshots give you medals, they would be counted twice if you could do both.

> I just created three custom challenges: one for 30 headshots, one for 50 kills, and one for 5 wins. I tried creating another challenge for 50 medals but it said I already had a challenge of that type, when clearly I did not.

In Firefight you can’t have any combination besides Kills and Medals because they overlap. A headshot is a kill and a medal, so that’s kind of loading them up a bit much to let you do all three at once.

> > 343 made it so that you cannot create medals challenges at the same time as headshot challenges. Don’t ask me why…
>
> That sort of makes sense, since headshots give you medals, they would be counted twice if you could do both.

Precisely. People were using stackable challenges to farm for credits, so 343 disabled those kinds of combinations.