custom challenges and cred limit

With the new custom challenges can you still gain cred after you hit your cred limit?

I am not sure but I would highly doubt they would let you gain credits after the cap.

From what i’ve heard the credit awarded from custom challenges DO cut in the daily 120k cR cap.

What happens is: let’s say you play and get cR capped. Then you get the cR from a custom challenge, that will actually increase the cR beyond the cap. But when you gain cR the next time, you progression bar actually goes backwards and it removes all cR earned after the cap.

Now that’s what of buddy of mine said, i haven’t tested this yet myself. If anyone knows exactly how this works i’d love some confirmation.

I am thinking not because when you hit that, I think you might be done for the day. You should try it, then let us know.

I created some challanges but when i went to try and complete them they never progressed. Can i do the challanges i make myself? Am i doing something wrong?

To answer the OP’s question: you will get your credits even if you reached the cap.

It just happened to me yesterday, I was capped and I got 10.000 creds for a challenge I made earlier in the morning.

Yes it is very true. It happened to me today. My bar went backwards. Though, I am going to wait for tomorrow for the cap to reset. Maybe it will help.

are you supposed to turn-in your challanges? Do you quickly get your credits after you turn in your challange ?

The “turn in” button let’s you create a new challenge in the slot, but you have to complete the existing challenge first. Let’s say you’ve created 5 challenges and you’ve already completed one of them, but there are 2 hours left. Select the challenge you’ve already completed, click on “turn in” and you can create a new challenge. You won’t get the credits immediately, you still have to wait for the challenge to expire, but you can create a new challenge (or even the same challenge) using the slot.

> The “turn in” button let’s you create a new challenge in the slot, but you have to complete the existing challenge first. Let’s say you’ve created 5 challenges and you’ve already completed one of them, but there are 2 hours left. Select the challenge you’ve already completed, click on “turn in” and you can create a new challenge. You won’t get the credits immediately, you still have to wait for the challenge to expire, but you can create a new challenge (or even the same challenge) using the slot.

You have to wait for it to expire before you get your credits? That’s a little annoying.

I know it’s annoying and I hope 343 will change it in the future.

> > The “turn in” button let’s you create a new challenge in the slot, but you have to complete the existing challenge first. Let’s say you’ve created 5 challenges and you’ve already completed one of them, but there are 2 hours left. Select the challenge you’ve already completed, click on “turn in” and you can create a new challenge. You won’t get the credits immediately, you still have to wait for the challenge to expire, but you can create a new challenge (or even the same challenge) using the slot.
>
> You have to wait for it to expire before you get your credits? That’s a little annoying.

Not really. Credits are credits. I’m not complaining, after all, having the ability to create our own challenges as we please is already enough.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not revive extremely old threads without just cause.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I was gaining credits yesterday, off of the create your own challenge, I added it up and I should have got 90,000cr. It did not give me any credits. When I went back to check the challenges to see how much time I had left the time had run out on all of them and I still did not get the credits I was supposed to. What should I do and please posts your response.