Custom Challenge Of the Week!

As BS Angel noted in yesterday’s bulletin, we can expect a “Custom Challenge of the Week”. This week, the payout on killing “Drones” in the campaign have been increased 10x.

Does anyone know of the best level/rally point to find these?
Has anyone played around with the numbers to find how many are needed for 5,000cr? (The max pay out for Campaign Custom Challenges).

Thanks,

-poppin

Pillar of autumn. The caves section,I believe…interesting in doing the custom challies. Gamertagg - cycogod.

> Hey, guys, I’ve already done the math on the Drones Challenge, but there’s a speed bump: the max amount of credits you can earn from ANY given Campaign-based Challenge is 5000cR. Here’s the math:
>
> 5 Kills in 3 Hours = 66.4 per Drone
> 100 Kills puts this above the 5000cR cap. 75 Kills puts it at 4971cR, just below it.
> THIS INCLUDES MULTIPLIERS AND THE x10 BONUS
>
> Basically, do EXACTLY THIS for the best cR experience with the Drone Challenge:
>
> Level/Area: New Alexandria/Reflection (SinoViet Center)
> Difficulty: Heroic
> Skulls: Tough Luck, Catch, Cloud, Famine, Cowbell, Grunt Birthday, IWHBYD
> --Go under Campaign, Kills of Enemy, Drone Infantry
> --Make the number 75 Kills
> --Set the Time Limit for 3 Hours
> --Use Checkpoint Repetition to kill the Drones. It’s about 25 Drones per repeat, so
> after about 3-4 Repeats, quit the level, turn in the challenge, and go again (if you
> want to)
>
>
> You’re all welcome in advance! :smiley:
>
> ~Xenoblade

If you wanna thank the user for this wonderful post, go to this thread and scroll until you find the post he made.

I tried this the other day and I must have killed at least 30 something drones, I quit the game, refreshed the custom challenge page and it said I’ve only killed 2 out of 75. I was trying to work out how two of my drone kills might have differed from the rest but I have no idea.

I’m looking for a rally point/good checkpoint to do it. I’m not going to play that whole level over, and over, and over for 5,000cR.