Custom Challenge cR Awarded Immediately?

It seems after the server update yesterday, Custom Challenge cR is added immediately after you “turn in” the challenge. Can anyone else verify?

If this is true, I really hope the cap gets raised ASAP. I hit the cR cap in about an hour and a half of gameplay. C’mon 343i, I’d like to hit Inheritor before H4… =/

> It seems after the server update yesterday, Custom Challenge cR is added immediately after you “turn in” the challenge. Can anyone else verify?
>
> If this is true, I really hope the cap gets raised ASAP. I hit the cR cap in about an hour and a half of gameplay. C’mon 343i, I’d like to hit Inheritor before H4… =/

Someone posted at B.net that he got a msg reaching the cap at 200k cR and posts saying that 343i has nerfed the payouts for custom challenges. So yes it seems like they did some cR related stuff when the server was down.

Have seen several people mention getting an “in-game” message when they hit 200,000cR for the day saying they had hit the cap. Not sure what challenges have been “nerfed”. Wish someone from 343i would confirm.