CUSTOM CHALLENGE BUG FIXED

They fixed it. you can now earn credits again with the custom challenges.

It should also be noted that you should have received the credits you didn’t before on completed challenges. I did. Thanks 343i.

Finally!! lol Looking up in these forums everyday to see if anyone posted saying it’s fix’d

Wait, the cRs that were recovered… does that count towards today’s cR limit or when they were completed?

> They fixed it. you can now earn credits again with the custom challenges.

Question…

Was this realized by just doing some CC or is there an official word posted somewhere and read about it.

Two reasons for the question. I haven’t done or attempted them yet today, and am very glad to hear the news, and secondly, we need to make a thread and put the word out if there is some type of official word.

Thank you for your update.

> > They fixed it. you can now earn credits again with the custom challenges.
>
> Question…
>
> Was this realized by just doing some CC or is there an official word posted somewhere and read about it.
>
> Two reasons for the question. I haven’t done or attempted them yet today, and am very glad to hear the news, and secondly, we need to make a thread and put the word out if there is some type of official word.
>
> Thank you for your update.

Word got out at an earlier date of this issue. BS Angel replied saying they are looking into it, http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst52070_NOT-RECEIVEING-CR--AFTEr-COMPLETING-AND-TURNING-IN-CUSTOM-CHALLENGES.aspx

2 days later the problem was fixed. I have gained all the credits from days ago of my custom challenges. and i know a few others have gained their credits in bundles from doing the custom challenges. it should NOW say “1st place” rather then “challenge completed”

quote BS angel “We believe this issue is resolved. The system is slowly catching up, and completed challenges should be processed soon. Thank you for your patience!”

Question:

I had over 120,000cR added to my account from Custom Challenges i completed over the weekend and did not receive cR for. If I play today, since it’s over the cR cap, will I lose all cR over 120,000??

Can anyone confirm? Scared to try it… =(

> Question:
>
> I had over 120,000cR added to my account from Custom Challenges i completed over the weekend and did not receive cR for. If I play today, since it’s over the cR cap, will I lose all cR over 120,000??
>
> Can anyone confirm? Scared to try it… =(

Unfortunately you will loose those credits if you log in. Wait until tomorrow. i also will wait for tomorrow. your not alone. I’m sure there are some people logging in without knowing the bug was fixed. and are hitting the cap.

Ok, so I got over 120,000 cR for challenges I did on the 6th and 7th. The cR added to my account today. Does this mean I can’t play today or I will lose them? Or am I ok? I know this is basically what the other dude said, but I got like 500k cR and it was like 3 days ago.

> Ok, so I got over 120,000 cR for challenges I did on the 6th and 7th. The cR added to my account today. Does this mean I can’t play today or I will lose them? Or am I ok? I know this is basically what the other dude said, but I got like 500k cR and it was like 3 days ago.

Haven’t had anyone confirm yet. But I’m assuming we will lose any cR that was added over the alotted 120,000cR per day. And personally, unless I have multiple confirmations, I’m not even going to risk losing it all.

> Haven’t had anyone confirm yet. But I’m assuming we will lose any cR that was added over the alotted 120,000cR per day. And personally, unless I have multiple confirmations, I’m not even going to risk losing it all.

I wouldn’t risk it. Enjoy a day off. :wink:

Too late. I made Inheritor about 2AM this morning. Had this been fixed sooner I would have made it Saturday night. Once I got to the point I had more credits pending than I needed to rank up I gave up creating challenges.

Glad to know it’s fixed in a timely manner. Can start to put some points in again…

> I made Inheritor about 2AM this morning.

Congrats. I’m jelly lol.

Great to hear! :smiley: