Custom armor?

Idk how possible it is but what if when choosing armor there was an area sort of like file share for forge where people create their own armor peices that fit on the characters? That’d be so b.a. I really doubt it to come into Halo but dang I know people can make better armor then what 343 is shooting out there. Just Imagine going to a file share of maybe pre approved armor? Like how gta approves some playlists made from fans and puts it out there 343 could have someone approving fan made armor. It’d add alot to Halo imo but tell me what you think

Creating new tech is work for the lab-coats.
We’re Spartans!

Well, I have an interest in looking like the most b.a spartan out there kid! Eventually everyone ends up looking the same, nothing original. The good armor is good, and the bad armor is terrible. Especially if they do keep the armor as sets instead of customizing individual parts. When reach came along it opened the door to amazing customizations and 343…sigh…Just makes them wear freaking plastic peices of crud that is just for looks. I want something that actually looks military and has a use

> 2535427626776681;3:
> Well, I have an interest in looking like the most b.a spartan out there kid! Eventually everyone ends up looking the same, nothing original. The good armor is good, and the bad armor is terrible. Especially if they do keep the armor as sets instead of customizing individual parts. When reach came along it opened the door to amazing customizations and 343…sigh…Just makes them wear freaking plastic peices of crud that is just for looks. I want something that actually looks military and has a use

Well, even then, how would someone design armor and put it into their Halo, and how would they put it into the nonexisting files of custom armor that people can’t create? It’s not just about want, put some thought into “Well, how is this going to actually work?”.