Curse of Terminal (Halo 2 Machinima)

Hey guys! For those of you who remembered watching “Curse of the Needler”, I’d like to say I finally made a sequel called “Curse of Terminal” using Halo 2.

Hope you enjoy, and thanks again for making Needler recognized by Waypoint!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAlxm5hTRLs

ANNN ENERGY SWORD! O.o lol!

> ANNN ENERGY SWORD! O.o lol!

Funny thing I was originally going to call it “Curse of the Sword” lol but seeing how the train was involved I decided just to use Terminal

> > ANNN ENERGY SWORD! O.o lol!
>
> Funny thing I was originally going to call it “Curse of the Sword” lol but seeing how the train was involved I decided just to use Terminal

I was expecting him to get hit by the train again when he got his hands on the sword. But he got beat down and t-bagged in instead. good elite impersonation. “Come at me bro” LOL! WORT WORT WORT

> > > ANNN ENERGY SWORD! O.o lol!
> >
> > Funny thing I was originally going to call it “Curse of the Sword” lol but seeing how the train was involved I decided just to use Terminal
>
> I was expecting him to get hit by the train again when he got his hands on the sword. But he got beat down and t-bagged in instead. good elite impersonation. “Come at me bro” LOL! WORT WORT WORT

Lol thanks, I try my best when voicing Pablo. I was already asked to make another sequel to this too, and I was like “wow already?” lemme get some ideas and brainstorm first" haha