current population

Does anyone know the current population for the entire MCC?

I personally don’t know (there might be another site with it though), but you can get an idea of MCC’s population relative to other popular games by reading the TrueAchievements article here. MCC ranked as the 18th most popular game for the week ending on December 2. The chart for this week is supposed to be out today also.

EDIT: New one is here. Must have looked it over earlier. MCC is not in the top 20 this week.

It’s currently mid-30s most played game on Xbox I believe. So not terrible given its age and not-so-stellar reputation.

I truly don’t understand why players keep harping on this… Sure the population isn’t great but it’s not so bad you won’t find games. Been playing all eveing and having a great time…even searching the not so popular H4 action sack. If matchmaking is to slow for that I simply turn on slayer and maybe a few other titles.

The infection population seems to be surviving pretty well (non-horrible wait times) even on very specific settings such as Halo 3 only. So that could be reflective of MCC’s multiplayer population, at least partially.

I’ll probably buy an xbox one and mcc soon. The Halo itch has just been too great lately. How are the Halo 2 playlists? Still alive?

> 2535411561717249;3:
> It’s currently mid-30s most played game on Xbox I believe. So not terrible given its age and not-so-stellar reputation.

Where do you live, USA ? Here in the UK the MCC is not in the top 50 anymore. I have a few friends struggling to get games here. On topic, why do you want to know the population OP ?

I’m the in the UK and can usually get games in the evening pretty quick.Connection is sometimes unplayable though. A bit hit and miss. But nothing im not used to from back in the day honestly.

> 2533274819170981;1:
> Does anyone know the current population for the entire MCC?

Definitely, at least 10 people.

The population must be pretty good since I find matches relatively fast.

> 2533274852660538;10:
> The population must be pretty good since I find matches relatively fast.

I ain’t finding any matches at all in ranked…

> 2533274796215433;11:
> > 2533274852660538;10:
> > The population must be pretty good since I find matches relatively fast.
>
> I ain’t finding any matches at all in ranked…

Probably because majority are in match composer. I haven’t touched ranked except for lone wolves and that is rare I play that