CURRENCY For Halo 4+Select Button

This is only a mere Custom Game option or feature for Firefight with the new Halo. Basically virtual money but this can also be shared by looking at the person you want to give it too hitting the D-PAD when looking at them FRIEND OR FOE but not AI. For Firefight there can be virtual money and you can think of gamemodes yourself if there was “money” involved in Firefight like some survival games out there.

However I wanted to jump to Custom Games already. Basically it will work for any gamemode and it is only an option if you wish. With the virtual money also comes a store. However, the store can be disabled if you do not want people buying goods via store rather just use the money the way it is. For example you can use this for Infection and if the store is enabled you can have a portable shop with you to buy better stuff by killing or doing objectives. Plus another option is a Hill Marker like “Shop_Only” and if its placed you need to be within the hill marker to use the store if it is spawned. Or for my RPG mode I made awhile back. In that mode it was basically a city and you made your own life and decisions with jobs, trading, houses, gangs, etc. With Currency RPG would be a bigger hit and much easier to play instead of trading “Covenant weapons/vehicles scattered across the map and bringing them back to the city to get weapons/vehicles from the armory.” Invasion also would be a great example with the Currency and Store bringing powerful gear to those who work hard for it. With the Shop you can change what you can buy like weapons and vehicles in the Custom Games Options and also how much each item is and it will spawn in front of you once you buy it like how it spawns in forge. You will also be able to change how much money you receive from getting kills and doing objectives.

Then the “Select Button”… in all Halo games it is just merely a button to see the lobby but it should be just more than that. It should be your “HUB” for the Multiplayer game your in. Not only is the leaderboards shown but also a satellite map (which displays the map but does not highlight your enemies) for the map your playing and the virtual store for your game. These options can also be enabled/disabled if matchmaking or map makers do not want this option in their game.

The Currency is just an option which should just at least be placed if people want it or not. This can open doors for many types of creative Custom Games because I honestly see this better off for Custom Games… REMEMBER THIS IS JUST AN OPTION IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE PLACED IN CERTAIN GAME MODES.

It’s one of those things that I want to try out a few times to see if it adds to the game and makes it fun, but it’s also one of those things that makes me think it will make Halo stop being unique…

> It’s one of those things that I want to try out a few times to see if it adds to the game and makes it fun, but it’s also one of those things that makes me think it will make Halo stop being unique…

I totally see where you come from and that’s why I feel Firefight wouldn’t be very unique with it but if custom games had it the feeling of unique should easily kick in. If people are able to make good game variants with this like Infection and all it can totally change how console games can play out.

wanted to see if there were any more thoughts as i would appreciate feedback

> It’s one of those things that I want to try out a few times to see if it adds to the game and makes it fun, but it’s also one of those things that makes me think it will make Halo stop being unique…

I really like this idea for custom games.

It could really lead to some fun and crazy game types.

Thanks for the feedback! I could appreciate more cause I feel this is a pretty good idea and hope for more people to see this…

Gears of war fan much…?

> Gears of war fan much…?

Sorry to break it to you but I have never played GOW3… Currency w/o Stores for Customs will allow anyone to make pretty cool games. Read the whole post…

> > Gears of war fan much…?
>
> Sorry to break it to you but I have never played GOW3… Currency w/o Stores for Customs will allow anyone to make pretty cool games. Read the whole post…

Now that I’ve have read the entire thing…

COD and Gears of War fan much…?

Y’know, at first I was really skeptical about this, but if it was only for Customs it would be great. I say the more Custom options, the better; This one sounds like something really new and could be manipulated in interesting ways.

> Y’know, at first I was really skeptical about this, but if it was only for Customs it would be great. I say the more Custom options, the better; This one sounds like something really new and could be manipulated in interesting ways.

I think if people want all these kinds of options they should make a gun rack sort of thing and get friends that will obey the rules and only take when they are “allowed”