Curious Questions to Those Who Buy REQ Packs...

First of all, why? I would like to know your thoughts that make you want to purchase a REQ pack.

Secondly, I saw that there are skin packs of the HCS teams for $10. Why the heck would anyone want to spend $10 on some random gamer team’s theme for their weapons?

Are the people with bottomless pits of money the only people who buy REQ packs? I personally would never spend money on something you can eventually unlock by playing the game nor something as small as a skin pack. It should be like $1-$2.

I’m curious to know the mentality behind it for those who actually spend money on this kind of stuff. This is actually serious so can there please be no trolling, flaming or personal attacks? I just want to see other people’s opinions on this.

You cannot unlock the HCS teams logos or skins by playing the game

i recently bought 20 gold packs.

main reason.

  • i was bored at work
  • credit card was within reach
  • i was bored
  • to much money as I left my girlfriend recently

> 2765826735455839;2:
> You cannot unlock the HCS teams logos or skins by playing the game

Sorry, to be a bit more clear, the value of a skin pack… $10. Do you think that is a little too much?

> 2535426678815768;3:
> i recently bought 20 gold packs.
>
> main reason.
>
> - i was bored at work
> - credit card was within reach
> - i was bored
> - to much money as I left my girlfriend recently

Regarding your last point… Was she really worth that much? Hope you weren’t at the engagement stage…

> 2533274829309952;5:
> > 2535426678815768;3:
> > i recently bought 20 gold packs.
> >
> > main reason.
> >
> > - i was bored at work
> > - credit card was within reach
> > - i was bored
> > - to much money as I left my girlfriend recently
>
>
> Regarding your last point… Was she really worth that much? Hope you weren’t at the engagement stage…

let´s say it that way.
the 20 gold packs were not worth leaving her as there was just coming crap out of them :slight_smile:

she was fine.
still thinking about getting back together with her. - not being close to getting enganged was one of the main reasons for the divorce :wink:

> 2535426678815768;6:
> > 2533274829309952;5:
> > > 2535426678815768;3:
> > > i recently bought 20 gold packs.
> > >
> > > main reason.
> > >
> > > - i was bored at work
> > > - credit card was within reach
> > > - i was bored
> > > - to much money as I left my girlfriend recently
> >
> >
> > Regarding your last point… Was she really worth that much? Hope you weren’t at the engagement stage…
>
>
> let´s say it that way.
> the 20 gold packs were not worth leaving her as there was just coming crap out of them :slight_smile:
>
> she was fine.
> still thinking about getting back together with her. - not being close to getting enganged was one of the main reasons for the divorce :wink:

Hope all turns out ok, good luck.

> 2535426678815768;3:
> i recently bought 20 gold packs.
>
> main reason.
>
> - i was bored at work
> - credit card was within reach
> - i was bored
> - to much money as I left my girlfriend recently

That last point cracked me up, I’d probably be the same.
I don’t support packs as a business practice but I don’t have as much time these days to play the game so I don’t want to grind just to get weapons. I don’t buy many but I try not to.

I just finished rares so I went ahead and bought the Warzone Bundle just to help me along.

Because I have disposable income I have always spent on Halo. I have bought every game(sometimes more than once), every dlc, shirts, all kinds of other stuff. One half drunken night of Halo I really wanted the H2BR because I don’t really like the H5BR so I got a $99 gold pack bundle and got it.

> 2533274829309952;4:
> > 2765826735455839;2:
> > You cannot unlock the HCS teams logos or skins by playing the game
>
>
> Sorry, to be a bit more clear, the value of a skin pack… $10. Do you think that is a little too much?

It goes towards the pro stuff, so I guess it’s just the way people can show their support if they want

> 2533274829309952;4:
> > 2765826735455839;2:
> > You cannot unlock the HCS teams logos or skins by playing the game
>
>
> Sorry, to be a bit more clear, the value of a skin pack… $10. Do you think that is a little too much?

In all fairness some of the money (dont know how much) goes to the team. Its all part of the drive to make esports (especially halo esports) a viable profession. I dont see an issue with it really as if you want to support your fav team you can like in any sport.