"Curious, How did you find me?"

This is one of the unlockables on waypoint with the code decipher.

once unlocked it just states the same as the title, “Curious, How did you find me?”

so i question is this. one of the following in the poll.

Also here is the link to see what im on about.

EDIT: i'd like to point out that cortana says somthing along the lines of Curious, just curious! to chief, not sure where but she seems to mention it alot. (halo 4)

I wonder if this has anything to do with Mendicant Bias…

> I wonder if this has anything to do with <mark>Mendicant Bias</mark>…

Added to the poll :slight_smile:

> This is one of the unlockables on waypoint with the code decipher.
>
> once unlocked it just states the same as the title, “Curious, How did you find me?”
>
> so i question is this. one of the following in the poll.
>
>
>
> Also here is the link to see what im on about.
>
> - YouTube
>
> EDIT: i’d like to point out that cortana says a line along the lines of Curious, just curious! to chief, not sure where but she seems to mention it alot.

“Curious” seems to be a favorite word of Cortana, Dr. Halsey, and Guilty Spark. They use it a lot.

“Curious, indeed!”

^

I wonder if we should assume that Chief may visit Path Kethona in the future if this encrypted statement is, in fact, from Chakaspark.

I think it could be Dr. Halsey that says this. Chief may track her down to try to get Cortana back somehow.

Well… something along the lines of Cortana may be right, but she stated that she 'knew how to pick ‘em’. Meaning, John never ‘found’ Cortana, she picked John. Unless, of course, the mysterious statement refers to future events, having Cortana return. Slim possibility.

However, I have a totally different theory.
All the theories are possible up there on the poll, but here’s a different one:
It’s John to Halsey.
John asking Halsey how she found him back in the day, as a six-year-old child, before turning him into a Spartan.

Just a thought. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it was because people spent a lot of time looking for the glyphs needed to unlock the sequence/non canon reason.

> This is one of the unlockables on waypoint with the code decipher.
>
> once unlocked it just states the same as the title, “Curious, How did you find me?”
>
> so i question is this. one of the following in the poll.
>
>
>
> Also here is the link to see what im on about.
>
> - YouTube
>
> EDIT: i’d like to point out that cortana says somthing along the lines of Curious, just curious! to chief, not sure where but she seems to mention it alot. (halo 4)

I honestly think that this is Mendicant Bias or Guilty Spark saying this. The reason is because it just sounds like something a Forerunner would to say to a human who has just found them after being in hiding for thousands of years. And since Guilty Spark is dead our only option is Mendicant Bias. It would be cool if we finally met or talked to Mendicant Bias. This A.I. has even claimed to “help” John on his way of fighting the covenant,Forerunners,and all things in between. I think you can find this claim in one of Halo 3’s terminals.

Plus I’ve heard that Mendicant Bias himself actually split Forward Unto Dawn in Halo 3 so Master Chief founds Requiem and frees the Didact. And then the Arbiter goes back to his planet so can help fight the civil war. Although pretty much everything I just said was speculation and theory this all could be possible. It would shake things up pretty bit for Halo, indeed.
“Curious, how did you find me?”