Cure your frustrations

When is the last time you played a game other than Halo 4?

Spent a lot of time getting used to it? After all the frustration 343 caused, I got bored and popped in Halo Wars. Had a match last a few hours, had a blast. Being in control of whats happening, no random weapons drops was amazing.

Skyrim doesn’t even need explanation.

Black ops 2 zombies (normal multiplayer blows) was fast, fun and made me think.

Even played some arcade games.

Every time I was playing another game, i’d lose time. I was having a blast, laughing with my friends, not worrying about life.

Put Halo 4 back in. OH MY GOD. Every time I find a game it’s just one annoyance after another. I used to play Halo all day and night. I’d search games and forget to eat it was so fun.

Do yourself a favor, play something different again. If you don’t feel liberated, I feel bad for son. I got 99 problems, and they’re all Halo 4 related. (except paying rent… -Yoink- rent…)

I have a play station emulator, and the game yu gi oh forbidden memories, damn !! I dont know how but that game has been so much fun and way too addictive that i havent play halo that much lately … I recommend this game, u wont regret about playing it if u r bored like me with h4 and dont have money to buy other game.

Skyrim. Still rocking my Xbox tray.

Hmmm, my Box don’t like Skyrim… downloaded the new DLC, thinking a break from halo… froze… Man, can sit there play halo for dunno how long… Skyrim, well, freezes whenever it feels like it. lol, guess it could be worse, PS3 owners don’t get to try any of the DLC’s or Halo :slight_smile: … Figure later go back to Gears 3

On Xbox360 I’ve been playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted (the old one, released in 2005) for 2 days, and I’m playing Pier Solar, a game released in 2010 for genesis.

On my xbox I play only Halo 4 lately, but becouse it’s one of the few games I can play with my mate (other option is Battlefield 3, but it’s even worst…)

Btw, if I want to play for fun, I have the pc for that, with Minecraft, Steam (and all the cool games like Garry’s Mod, Left 4 Dead, Gear Up) and most important, Halo Custom Edition.

3 weeks ago I had one of those trow the controller at the TV rage quit moments, aside from trying the map pack(I rage quit there too), I haven’t played since.

All I can say is the last 3 weeks of minecraft have been rather peaceful.

A couple of days ago. Pokemon Black 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

I am trying to save money for some interesting games like Dishonored, Dust: An Elysian Tale, and a few others. Too bad none of this comes cheap. Oh well, Halo 4 and BO II will keep me busy in the meantime.

I’ve been dipping into Pokemon Black 2 and Borderlands 2. It was mostly because I have been frustrated by this, “Go back to the main menu right as a match is about to start, ye peasant” glitch that hits multiple times before letting me get a -Yoink!- match, and then it was over the specialization code fiasco. Kinda sucked my want to play out, which is probably a little petty, I acknowledge.

Though, I’m getting my online team for Black 2 ready. I still have to work on my Scizor’s and Terrakion’s EVs.

> I’ve been dipping into Pokemon Black 2 and Borderlands 2. It was mostly because I have been frustrated by this, “Go back to the main menu right as a match is about to start, ye peasant” glitch that hits multiple times before letting me get a -Yoink!- match, and then it was over the specialization code fiasco. Kinda sucked my want to play out, which is probably a little petty, I acknowledge.
>
> Though, I’m getting my online team for Black 2 ready. I still have to work on my Scizor’s and Terrakion’s EVs.

Technician boosted Bullet Punch with Scizor is so -Yoinking!- strong it’s not even funny. Choice Band for days!

Hmm ever heard of Pokemon Showdown? Online battle simulator, website. You don’t have to EV train or breed for IVs. Just select tier, EVS, movesets, pokemon, IVs etc and battle.

I have to use it because my Netgear modem set up does not support the Wi-Fi encryption ( i believe it’s WEP), so i have to miss out on Wi-FI battles and dream world :frowning:

Spyro the Dragon: Ripto’s Rage

Great gameplay, best soundtrack evar!

Also, Halo Wars is and will forever be baus sause…

Also, Marble Blast Ultra on xbox arcade for those who haven’t tried it. DO IT!

> <mark>Spyro the Dragon: Ripto’s Rage</mark>
> <mark>Great gameplay, best soundtrack evar!</mark>

Not to mention a variety of environments to play in. God i miss my PS1 days of Crash, Street Fighter, MegaMan Legends, and Spyro so much, i’ll have to find me a copy of RR and Year of the Dragon. First one too since i never beat that one (funny enough, i beat the following sequels).

I haven’t played Halo 4 in over a week now. It just doesn’t hold my attention, mainly because it doesn’t feel like Halo anymore, really. I bought the Devil May Cry HD Collection a few days ago and have been having a blast since. It reminded me how fun games used to be. Black Ops II is also pretty good, if only because it still knows what it is. Call of Duty embraces its strengths, and it stays fun as a result.

The last 3-4 weeks I’ve been rocking Halo Wars. Re-ignited the lovin’. Working my way to General x2 just for the fun of it.

Halo Wars is my fav Xbox RTS - it’s so simple, but has so much endless fun! I love matching up with a recruit on Release 1v1 and killing flood until 4000 and finishing for that perfect multiplier. :] Pure bliss. I also like Gruntpocalypse in Reach, grinding on the AI is my favorite thing to do, what can I say?

Skyrim, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways… I prolonged the main campaign until I was level 50, because I didn’t want it to end. And now I take my time finishing each DLC at painstaking lengths.

Not exactly Halo 4 related…so, locked.