Cudos to the Lighting

Just wanted to say cudos to 343i for the great lighting in the H4 gameplay i saw, ive been really aggervated that games are taking a darker, shadowy turn now adays (mainly Bf3 and halo reach). It’s good to see a game thats actually bright.

> Just wanted to say cudos to 343i for the great lighting in the H4 gameplay i saw, ive been really aggervated that games are taking a darker, shadowy turn now adays (mainly Bf3 and halo reach). It’s good to see a game thats actually bright.

I agree with you good sir…

Well, just wait for the campaign.

I agree, the lighting is much better than 3 and Reach, buy keep in mind that Reach’s lighting is supposed to shoot for the darker look.

> I agree, the lighting is much better than 3 and Reach, buy keep in mind that Reach’s lighting is supposed to shoot for the darker look.

i know, it just got aggervating, i missed the color and light from h3

Hopefully the lighting is similar to Halo:CE Anniversary. That game was so much brighter than the original.

Have to agree. The game looks beautiful. Realistic lighting, god rays, color (The blue and orange backgrounds in the screenshots look amazing).

Totally agree, from what we have seen the lighting and overall graphics are very impressive, maybe the best on the 360. I’m hoping it has good weather effects too!

> > I agree, the lighting is much better than 3 and Reach, buy keep in mind that Reach’s lighting is supposed to shoot for the darker look.
>
> i know, it just got aggervating, i missed the color and light from h3

Yeah it did. Nothing but dull colors for the most.

More Bright! More Color! Make a Rainbow over there!

I agree though, i like stuff to stand out