CU: HaloWC, Weapon Tuning, Team Spotlight, etc...

It’s been a while since I started one of these. I remember back in the Waypoint forum days when it was a feat to be the first to post about the Community Update. Now-a-days we are lucky if someone starts one at all.

I had been looking forward to this update. I knew there would be some info on HWC, and the Weapon’s Tuning. Two of the most important things happening right now in Halo.

Here’s a quick overview with what is in this update. Please read for full explanation of everything listed.

• HaloWC Orlando dates/times and how to watch - Weapon Tuning details on BR, Carbine, DMR, Storm Rifle, Brute Plasma Rifle - Shotty Snipers returns for the featured playlist - HaloWC FFA - New 343 Team Member: Multiplayer Sustain Designer, Randy Croson (2017 Ghost in the Shell Forge Contest Winner)This is the first community update that ske7ch has authored the whole thing in quite some time. It is nice to see the change up.

I will see some of you all in the mixer! Keep an eye out for the next HCS stream Gold pack code thread. If I don’t make it someone will.

Open world in H6 confirmed.

Kappa

Not a bad update, but the SR update is disappointing and no SMG or Promethean grenade update.

> 2533274863544717;1:
> It’s been a while since I started one of these. I remember back in the Waypoint forum days when it was a feat to be the first to post about the Community Update. Now-a-days we are lucky if someone starts one at all.
>
> I had been looking forward to this update. I knew there would be some info on HWC, and the Weapon’s Tuning. Two of the most important things happening right now in Halo.
>
> Here’s a quick overview with what is in this update. Please read for full explanation of everything listed.
>
>
> - HaloWC Orlando dates/times and how to watch - Weapon Tuning details on BR, Carbine, DMR, Storm Rifle, Brute Plasma Rifle - Shotty Snipers returns for the featured playlist - HaloWC FFA - New 343 Team Member: Multiplayer Sustain Designer, Randy Croson (2017 Ghost in the Shell Forge Contest Winner)This is the first community update that ske7ch has authored the whole thing in quite some time. It is nice to see the change up.
>
> I will see some of you all in the mixer! Keep an eye out for the next HCS stream Gold pack code thread. If I don’t make it someone will.

I must say, I’m really liking what I’m hearing for the weapons tuning update. Sounds like I’ll actually use the carbine again :slight_smile: Is the Strom Rifle in many Team Slayer maps anymore? I can only think of The Rig. Now, if they would just do something about that SMG… It’s terrible still in my opinion. The orginal was fine minus the range. It was just too good at range.

I must say, it makes me sad seeing Extermination leave and being replaced by shotty snipers. Especially when ranked snipers is all ready in. Two sniper playlists isn’t really necessary I feel. Maybe just add shotty snipers in rotation in the sniper playlist.

Good luck to everyone playing in the HCS this weekend. I might try and watch a bit if I have time and data to spare lol

> 2533274815533909;3:
> I must say, I’m really liking what I’m hearing for the weapons tuning update. Sounds like I’ll actually use the carbine again :slight_smile: Is the plasma rifle in many Team Slayer maps anymore? I can only think of The Rig.

Assuming you mean the Storm Rifle, it’s on Truth, Regret, and Orion II as well.

> 2586218893181855;4:
> > 2533274815533909;3:
> > I must say, I’m really liking what I’m hearing for the weapons tuning update. Sounds like I’ll actually use the carbine again :slight_smile: Is the plasma rifle in many Team Slayer maps anymore? I can only think of The Rig.
>
> Assuming you mean the Storm Rifle, it’s on Truth, Regret, and Orion II as well.

Ya I meant that, I was tired when I wrote that lol

> 2727626560040591;2:
> **Open world in H6 confirmed.**Kappa
>
> Not a bad update, but the SR update is disappointing and no SMG or Promethean grenade update.

(Bold) Don’t even joke about that! LoL I’m so tired of open world games. I like my levels! :slight_smile:

Agree on the SMG. It really needs to be fixed. It’s useless in it’s current state.