CTF Halo 4 vs Reach

Who liked it when you could throw the flag on your back and keep on going versus holding the flag by hand and carrying a hand gun. Not being able to drop the flag is all good and well, however, if you can’t move or choose an honest weapon whats the point?

Im not sure I can understand where your coming from.

Personally, I think that carrying a flag with a pistol will add new game play tactics and strategy. Where the pistol doesn’t seem OP’d now the flag defender can fight back and you may think twice to attack him if your shields are low

> Im not sure I can understand where your coming from.

We need to be able to throw the flag on our back like reach and keep fighting. Rather than holding just the flag and carrying just a hand gun. Get it?

I think you’re talking about stockpile and not CTF

That was speedpile not CTF.

> Who liked it when you could throw the flag on your back and keep on going versus holding the flag by hand and carrying a hand gun. Not being able to drop the flag is all good and well, however, if you can’t move or choose an honest weapon whats the point?

No, I like how they’ve done it in Halo 4, cause I HATE flag juggling, and before anyone says so, IT IS NOT SKILLFUL TO FLAG JUGGLE, it’s not that damn hard to figure out or do.

Wait I thought that was the new CTF, oops! Well I think that looks and plays way more fun than regular CTF. ehh…oh well. Thanks!

> That was speedpile not CTF.

There was also Speedflag though.

wtf did i just read 0_0 …

> wtf did i just read 0_0 …