CTF CSR rating locked?

I’m not entirely sure whats wrong with my CTF CSR rating. I have been winning games and on top of that posting solid numbers. Yet after winning roughly 20 or so out of my last 25-30 games my CSR has yet to increase…at all. Just wondering if someone could shed some light on this? Or if someone is having a similar issue?

So I’m gonna assume it’s just me?

If I look at your CSR from your last CTF game which I think is this one - https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/JT%20IZ%20ME/wargames/match-82a528931fdb4887

I can see that you are rank 16 (about 1/4 through). What might have set is back is that you have a “DNF” and a 7th place match a few games previously

I’m aware of that. The DNF was a lag out. But if you win 3 or 4 games in a row I feel as though you should rank up. A few nights ago my buddy and I went on a 6 game win streak. He went up 2 and I went up 1. Last time I checked CTF CSR was based off of winning but it’s proving to be quite lax.

And what is the purpose of posting my waypoint page in my thread? I’m aware of where to find my own stats.

You asked a question and I attempted to help you… No worries won’t happen again though

And I acknowledged your words of wisdom. Thank you for your input, hence the reason I posted the thread to begin with. But posting the link to my waypoint page helps me how? And coming in 7th place shouldn’t matter if it’s a team based game, unless the description on how the CSR works for CTF is extremely loosely worded and I have a lack of knowledge for understanding.

> I’m not entirely sure whats wrong with my CTF CSR rating. I have been winning games and on top of that posting solid numbers. Yet after <mark>winning roughly 20 or so out of my last 25-30 games</mark> my CSR has yet to increase…at all. Just wondering if someone could shed some light on this? Or if someone is having a similar issue?

Your record isn’t as impressive as your claims.

JT IZ ME CSR-CTF History: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=7a8TyVzA

Last 25 Games

> Win: 13
> Lose: 12

Overall (157 Games)

> Win: 84
> Lose: 73

You seem to quit a lot of games 25 out of 157 games (15%). Quitting is just as damaging to your CSR as a lose.

Win/Lose is the only statistic that matters for CTF, it doesn’t matter if you are the top scorer or the bottom, winning is winning.

You can see in your last 25 games or so that your CSR bounces around CSR-14, CSR-15 and peaks at CSR-16.

My apologies. I did not claim to be good. But thank you for bringing my horrible stats to my eyes. I’m now aware of how bad I am. I appreciate you pointing out my flaws and thank you for it. I will no longer post on this thread due to my own ignorance.

And I have clearly stated in previous comments of my awareness of the gametype being a strictly win playlist. But yet again thank you for acknowledging my ignorance. Sorry for wasting your time.

> My apologies. I did not claim to be good. But thank you for bringing my horrible stats to my eyes. I’m now aware of how bad I am. I appreciate you pointing out my flaws and thank you for it. I will no longer post on this thread due to my own ignorance.

> And I have clearly stated in previous comments of my awareness of the gametype being a strictly win playlist. But yet again thank you for acknowledging my ignorance. Sorry for wasting your time.

I wasn’t having a dig.

You asked someone to shed some light - I shed all the light I could.

Shining light has been redefined to cutting someone down?

> Shining light has been redefined to cutting someone down?

What exactly about my post do you have contention with?

How is someone supposed to explain to you why your CSR isn’t moving while at the same time stroking your ego?

Converging on an accurate TrueSkill for playlists like CTF can take somewhere up to 180 games. Still, TrueSkill/CSR is not an RPG levelling system; you can’t just grind your way to a 50.

Good luck in the future.

So now I have an ego? I’m unaware of this? I never asked anyone to stroke anything, let alone my “ego”. I don’t consider myself good, but I guess I have to work on my over-sized brain. Sorry for borrowing your time for ego stroking.

Suffice to say I think most people will be unsatisfied with CSR. Everyone, myself included, has a higher opinion of their game play, even if they feel it is rooted in reality. It’s the nature of CSR and not a dig against anyone.

I stopped following CSR because a) I don’t feel it’s entirely accurate and b) it’s not that important to me. I’d rather have fun than obsess over a number.