CTF: Complex

Genius

Whoever thought this map was good for CTF is a master of knowledge. Having the red team entirely within cover and the blue team in the open is the pinnacle of intelligence. The man or woman behind placing the spawn points in the open for the blue team is a true deity.

[Sarcasm off]

Remove ALL asymmetric maps from CTF. Remove ALL spawn points that are in the open.

All spawn points that are out in the open should be removed on all game types. If you’re lucky, there isn’t anyone watching, or you can make it to a building under fire. If you’re unlucky, you spawn 30 feet from any cover with a sniper overlooking your spawn location.

If you’re extremely unlucky, you spawn in any open area in a game of SWAT.

Also, enemies spawning behind you is annoying as all hell, and happens constantly. Or when you spawn directly in front of someone/someone spawns directly in front of you.

Damn, you must’ve been really pissed to quit like that. What if you were on the other side though? Would you have posted this thread?

> Damn, you must’ve been really pissed to quit like that. What if you were on the other side though? Would you have posted this thread?

Yes.

Also would be nice if in Dominion, the resupplies were balanced. Instead of having one team with shotguns versus the other with rocket launchers.

its fine really. not bad at all

Really?
I like being on blue team a lot more. I hardly win when i’m on Red Team.

Oh how wonderful, one of today’s challenges is to win 9 CTF matches. Honestly the real challenge is to not be put into a losing match in one of these unbalanced maps.

> Really?
> I like being on blue team a lot more. I hardly win when I’m on Red Team.

Yeah, I’ve noticed I rarely win when playing on Red Team. Having the Blue flag in such an open area is the downfall of red nearly every time. Playing as Blue you can get the Red teams flag into cover/buildings so quickly, and then move through cramped areas where the flag melee becomes godly.