CSR...

Whatever happened to the old ranking system in halo when if you finished a game at the top of your team your CSR went up or at least remained unchanged. Now no matter how good you do if you lose I goes down. Why should my game suffer because someone on my team decided they were going to go 0-17? This has alot to do with smurfing and crap ranking system that doesn’t match accordingly.

By did it even have to change. You should’ve just left it alone.

It is a team playlist. If your team loses then your CSR should go down because you guys lost as a team. If I score a lot of touchdowns in a football game but my team loses, I still lose. I don’t get a “W” in the record book. That is part of playing as a team, which is why I prefer FFA.

Smurfing was a problem in previous Halo’s as well (I remember it distinctly happening in Halo 3), not just Halo 5. The old system wasn’t perfect. However yes, the current system needs some tweaking done. It can give some lopsided matches at times.

No if I do well in a match, if I’m at the top of the leaderboard my CSR should reflect MY ability. Not the ability of the ransoms I just played with. That’s why its a personal stat. If there was a team CSR then I could agree with you. But CSR as it is now, is a reflection of your personal skill. Not everyone elses

> 2535416646700910;3:
> No if I do well in a match, if I’m at the top of the leaderboard my CSR should reflect MY ability. Not the ability of the ransoms I just played with. That’s why its a personal stat. If there was a team CSR then I could agree with you. But CSR as it is now, is a reflection of your personal skill. Not everyone elses

Then play FFA where your INDIVIDUAL performance is all that matters. You live or die based on your ability to kill everyone else. You can get 100 kills in a CTF game but if you don’t help your team capture flags, you don’t deserve to go up in CSR.

Regardless, this is being discussed in the MM feedback pinned at the top of the thread.