CSR -Yoink-

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter. Note that the rules do apply to topic titles.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Original thread title: CSR BULL SH*T

Can someone tell me why I win every game and get the most points on a individual playlist and keep ranking down?

no but , honestly If its happening to you I would just forget about CSR, just ignore it if its bothering you

What playlists are you playing? Because some are based on team and not individual score.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

as far as i can tell you can have the top score in a game of big gay battle be on the losing team and you get 9th place.

Its swat right now. i know its individual and either way i win every game. its also happened in throwdown after a win

Just checked your CSR, doesn’t look like it’s fluctuating at all. Just staying the same as it should as you’re not being paired up against people at level or better than you.

It was a 50 and i won 3 games top every time and the -Yoink- went down and keeps going down… if this game would match me with 50s itd be nice