CSR works... Done with that.

All the talk about that the new CSR dont work is bs. I have a 46 in Rumble Pit and allways play against people with the same skill (42-50) so it works fine. Keep it up to the 50 people!

EDIT: same skill is something i belive about from the stats they show in game (2-3KD with around 20-60K kills) I belive they got a skill around 40+++

If someone like me can get a 20 in five games, there’s something wrong with it.
Just because you say it works, doesn’t necessarily mean it does.

Nope.

No, it’s meaningless.

> If someone like me can get a 20 in five games, there’s something wrong with it.
> Just because you say it works, doesn’t necessarily mean it does.

I’ve already replied to this exact comment from you once.

It is a SKILL RANK, if at your current skill level you are capable of getting a 20 at all, then you should be capable of getting it in 5 games.

In my next 50 games, my performance will vary, but my skill will remain roughly the same. If I am playing at the level of CSR20 then in an ideal system the game should immediately rank me 20 on the first game, and then I’d move gradually up as I got better (or down if I got worse). Obviously they know skill cannot be accurately judges in one game, but in 5 games it seems perfectly reasonable to estimate someones ability at a 20 if they’ve been playing well.

> > If someone like me can get a 20 in five games, there’s something wrong with it.
> > Just because you say it works, doesn’t necessarily mean it does.
>
> It is not a progression system where we all play 100 games and get to around 20, then we get stuck whilst the better players play another 20 games and get to 24. Then they get stuck and the best players manage to grind out a 50 in 200 games.

That’s the one we all wanted though, no?

Thanks 343i.

> All the talk about that the new CSR dont work is bs. I have a 46 in Rumble Pit and allways play against people with the same skill (42-50) so it works fine. Keep it up to the 50 people!

Good for you man :slight_smile:

I do not think that I have the skill to approach 50 :slight_smile:

Kudos to you.

> If someone like me can get a 20 in five games, there’s something wrong with it.
> Just because you say it works, doesn’t necessarily mean it does.

on what gametype ?

> > If someone like me can get a 20 in five games, there’s something wrong with it.
> > Just because you say it works, doesn’t necessarily mean it does.
>
> I’ve already replied to this exact comment from you once.
>
> It is a SKILL RANK, if at your current skill level you are capable of getting a 20 at all, then you should be capable of getting it in 5 games.
>
> In my next 50 games, my performance will vary, but my skill will remain roughly the same. If I am playing at the level of CSR20 then in an ideal system the game should immediately rank me 20 on the first game, and then I’d move gradually up as I got better (or down if I got worse). Obviously they know skill cannot be accurately judges in one game, but in 5 games it seems perfectly reasonable to estimate someones ability at a 20 if they’ve been playing well.

This is correct.

What you are talking about (2x above) is a variable progression system, where only those who can invest time into the game AND be skilful can reach the top. This is skill only.

> > If someone like me can get a 20 in five games, there’s something wrong with it.
> > Just because you say it works, doesn’t necessarily mean it does.
>
> I’ve already replied to this exact comment from you once.
>
> It is a SKILL RANK, if at your current skill level you are capable of getting a 20 at all, then you should be capable of getting it in 5 games.
>
> In my next 50 games, my performance will vary, but my skill will remain roughly the same. If I am playing at the level of CSR20 then in an ideal system the game should immediately rank me 20 on the first game, and then I’d move gradually up as I got better (or down if I got worse). Obviously they know skill cannot be accurately judges in one game, but in 5 games it seems perfectly reasonable to estimate someones ability at a 20 if they’ve been playing well.

agreed.

> That’s the one we all wanted though, no?
>
> Thanks 343i.

Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. If you mean that all we wanted was a non-progression based rank, and you’re genuinely thanking them that cool, I agree.

Your message reads more like: “We wanted the system you described (progression), and they gave us CSR - -Yoink- you 343i”.

If that is what you mean, then no we absolutely did not ask for a progression based system. We already have one of those.

Also I completely changed my last post not realising I’d already posted it and was editing it.

> > All the talk about that the new CSR dont work is bs. I have a 46 in Rumble Pit and allways play against people with the same skill (42-50) so it works fine. Keep it up to the 50 people!
>
> Good for you man :slight_smile:
>
> I do not think that I have the skill to approach 50 :slight_smile:
>
> Kudos to you.

thanks :wink: Well, just keep trying :slight_smile:

> . I have a 46 in Rumble Pit and allways play against people with the same skill (42-50) so it works fine. Keep it up to the 50 people!

How would you know that you even play against people 42-50, do you actually have the time to check all your opponents on your computer or phone before the game starts, or do you have a team that does it for you?

No ingame csr, so i call bs nuff said

> > . I have a 46 in Rumble Pit and allways play against people with the same skill (42-50) so it works fine. Keep it up to the 50 people!
>
> How would you know that you even play against people 42-50, do you actually have the time to check all your opponents on your computer or phone before the game starts, or do you have a team that does it for you?
>
> No ingame csr, so i call bs nuff said

i play with players that have 2-3.00 in KD and around a good spreed with 6K-30K spread (so i guess thats the people with a high skill) + i have seen in games that they are too in between.

> How would you know that you even play against people 42-50, do you actually have the time to check all your opponents on your computer or phone before the game starts, or do you have a team that does it for you?
>
> No ingame csr, so i call bs nuff said

You can see your recent games on waypoint where it lists every player’s CSR…

> > > If someone like me can get a 20 in five games, there’s something wrong with it.
> > > Just because you say it works, doesn’t necessarily mean it does.
> >
> > I’ve already replied to this exact comment from you once.
> >
> > It is a SKILL RANK, if at your current skill level you are capable of getting a 20 at all, then you should be capable of getting it in 5 games.
> >
> > In my next 50 games, my performance will vary, but my skill will remain roughly the same. If I am playing at the level of CSR20 then in an ideal system the game should immediately rank me 20 on the first game, and then I’d move gradually up as I got better (or down if I got worse). Obviously they know skill cannot be accurately judges in one game, but in 5 games it seems perfectly reasonable to estimate someones ability at a 20 if they’ve been playing well.
>
> This is correct.
>
> What you are talking about (2x above) is a variable progression system, where only those who can invest time into the game AND be skilful can reach the top. This is skill only.

I’m aware. I just don’t think you understand how bad I suck at this game.

The only reason I have a positive K/D is because my sister likes to play Halo 4…
¬_¬

> > > > If someone like me can get a 20 in five games, there’s something wrong with it.
> > > > Just because you say it works, doesn’t necessarily mean it does.
> > >
> > > I’ve already replied to this exact comment from you once.
> > >
> > > It is a SKILL RANK, if at your current skill level you are capable of getting a 20 at all, then you should be capable of getting it in 5 games.
> > >
> > > In my next 50 games, my performance will vary, but my skill will remain roughly the same. If I am playing at the level of CSR20 then in an ideal system the game should immediately rank me 20 on the first game, and then I’d move gradually up as I got better (or down if I got worse). Obviously they know skill cannot be accurately judges in one game, but in 5 games it seems perfectly reasonable to estimate someones ability at a 20 if they’ve been playing well.
> >
> > This is correct.
> >
> > What you are talking about (2x above) is a variable progression system, where only those who can invest time into the game AND be skilful can reach the top. This is skill only.
>
> I’m aware. I just don’t think you understand how bad I suck at this game.
>
> The only reason I have a positive K/D is because my sister likes to play Halo 4…
> ¬_¬

hahahaha! :stuck_out_tongue:

> I’m aware. I just don’t think you understand how bad I suck at this game.
>
> The only reason I have a positive K/D is because my sister likes to play Halo 4…
> ¬_¬

Well you only played 5 games, in 5 games the system barely has any information to accurately rank you on. If you really are awful, then in your next 50 games you will see that rank get decimated.

> > > . <mark>I have a 46 in Rumble Pit and allways play against people with the same skill (42-50)</mark> so it works fine. Keep it up to the 50 people!
> >
> > How would you know that you even play against people 42-50, do you actually have the time to check all your opponents on your computer or phone before the game starts, or do you have a team that does it for you?
> >
> > No ingame csr, so i call bs nuff said
>
> i play with players that have 2-3.00 in KD and around a good spreed with 6K-30K spread (so i guess thats the people with a high skill) + i have seen in games that they are too in between.

I just looked at your SR, and the first rumble pit game that i see, you where matched against…

a level 12, 20, 23, 40, 35, 33, 42, and 40

only 1 person fits the level range you claim all your matches are. Congrats on 2nd place though!

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/FFA%20Onyx/home/match-ed94426ad5092137

Nuff said, or “Done with that”

> > > > . <mark>I have a 46 in Rumble Pit and allways play against people with the same skill (42-50)</mark> so it works fine. Keep it up to the 50 people!
> > >
> > > How would you know that you even play against people 42-50, do you actually have the time to check all your opponents on your computer or phone before the game starts, or do you have a team that does it for you?
> > >
> > > No ingame csr, so i call bs nuff said
> >
> > i play with players that have 2-3.00 in KD and around a good spreed with 6K-30K spread (so i guess thats the people with a high skill) + i have seen in games that they are too in between.
>
> I just looked at your SR, and the first rumble pit game that i see, you where matched against…
>
> a level 12, 20, 23, 40, 35, 33, 42, and 40
>
> only 1 person fits the level range you claim your matches are.
>
> https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/FFA%20Onyx/home/match-ed94426ad5092137
>
> Nuff said.

well, you will allways have some games not fitting (happened in many lone wolf games in halo 3 too= so it will still happen… But it still works fine. I play against good players all the time now (good thing)

I remember in Reach where i had a day with 5 perfections in a row in Rumble Pit (fun times) not going to happen here with the CSR. So it works.