CSR visible in game?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43899552&postcount=12937

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43899577&postcount=12942

I’ve been posting these links because 343 is clearly thinking in this…
Just wait until CSR comes.

First link: Not saying yes or no (it’s a possibility?)
Second link: It’s like in Halo: Anniversary Edition - you can go there from the menu

It’ll be viewable eventually. 343 is still trying to get it working effectively and efficiently.

> First link: Not saying yes or no (it’s a possibility?)
> Second link: It’s like in Halo: Anniversary Edition - you can go there from the menu

first link: so yeah… Its a possibility? 50% yes - 50% no
Second link: Whats the big deal? its fast going to waypoint and get back to the game… almost like in game but it only doesn’t show when you finish a match… Nothing special

Kevin Franklin said in the live stream that he wants us to tweet him our suggestions on how to make the new CSR the best it can be.

I’m tweeting him to let him know it should be visible in game.

> Kevin Franklin said in the live stream that he wants us to tweet him our suggestions on how to make the new CSR the best it can be.
>
> I’m tweeting him to let him know it should be visible in game.

yes I know :slight_smile:

But during the “Ranking system war” it get me enerverd! The same topics everywhere! And now 343 announced the csr and people still complaining about it -_-

Ignore it. Just tweet ole boy.

> > Kevin Franklin said in the live stream that he wants us to tweet him our suggestions on how to make the new CSR the best it can be.
> >
> > I’m tweeting him to let him know it should be visible in game.
>
> yes I know :slight_smile:
>
> But during the “Ranking system war” it get me enerverd! The same topics everywhere! And now 343 announced the csr and people still complaining about it -_-

Can you explain to me why, giving suggestions for the game. Is considerd complaining?

> Ignore it. Just tweet ole boy.

I will not tweet because I don’t care about visble ranking system… Just created this to clarify some players who don’t stop complaining that 343 is thinking about them. And probably the ranks will be visible…

I haven’t been on for a while, what do they mean with “CSR”?

> > > Kevin Franklin said in the live stream that he wants us to tweet him our suggestions on how to make the new CSR the best it can be.
> > >
> > > I’m tweeting him to let him know it should be visible in game.
> >
> > yes I know :slight_smile:
> >
> > But during the “Ranking system war” it get me enerverd! The same topics everywhere! And now 343 announced the csr and people still complaining about it -_-
>
> Can you explain to me why, giving suggestions for the game. Is considerd complaining?

some give suggestions, others complain.

> I haven’t been on for a while, what do they mean with “CSR”?

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127754_Competitive-Skill-Rank-Announced.aspx

Your first link is basically saying 343 is working on the system and it depends on what they manage to pull off.

The second link basically confirms people will be able to view their own stats and CSR in a separate storage screen from in-game.

Will be interesting seeing how this system actually operates.

I’m not even worrying about it til its almost out, I’m just glad they have something

> I’m not even worrying about it til its almost out, I’m just glad they have something

I’m glad 343 listens to us. I’m a competitive (and I’m a fan of team snipers) I know it will not be at launch playlist but I can wait.