CSR System Almost Perfect - Constructive Criticism

I love the new CSR ranking system the way you gain a certain amount of xp if you win depending on your performance or you lose a certain amount of xp for losing depending on your performance. I LOVE that…But it’s so incredibly frustrating and annoying when I go 34 and 7 getting over half of the 50 kills for my team and rack up medals while on the other hand all my teammates go insanely negative and we barely lose by one or two kills, and I still get punished.

In the final game I hope you guys at 343i can keep this ranking system, but just make it a little more complex. Maybe if someone like myself carries the team in a game we barely lost and does really well, I don’t gain any xp of course because I lost, but maybe I shouldn’t lose any either, or at the very least not as much. It could just be a solid 0 xp rewarded or even only -2 xp or something.

Yeah it’s frustrating but they said it’s all about winning so I guess that’s all that matters

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2743710844432801;2:
> Yeah it’s frustrating but they said it’s all about winning so I guess that’s all that matters

How does that even apply to what I said? I did win, I won the title of MVP on my team. So therefore I shouldn’t be punished as badly as the morons not playing half the match who went negative 15.

It’s all about fairly winning, not just winning in general.

I’d say that the losing MVP shouldn’t get as bad a loss as their team, but completely waiving it wouldn’t be right. You can get perfections and still be a rubbish teammate. We’re all in it together, and we have to remember that.

It’s a team. Have you played any sports? There is no “I” in team only in the “A” hole. You want better ranking teach your team a few pointers. I think that’s what is missing in some gamers mentality. “Fairly win” c’mon now that’s basically saying “Almost” as in , “We almost won”

> 2533274996011466;5:
> It’s a team. Have you played any sports? There is no “I” in team only in the “A” hole. You want better ranking teach your team a few pointers. I think that’s what is missing in some gamers mentality. “Fairly win” c’mon now that’s basically saying “Almost” as in , “We almost won”

What? What if none of my teammates have mics? What if none of them care and do terrible? I don’t have people online 24/7 to play ranked with a full team. Sometimes I jump in solo, so if I heavily support my team and I’m being a true teammate the entire match saving teammates nonstop and getting assists on top of that helping them kill guys, I go 34 and 7, and I overall carry the team then I should NOT be punished as (keyword is as) badly.

Also, how can I teach a team on the fly how to be a better teammate in mid-match? How does that make any sense? Randoms do what they want.

> 2533274932540799;4:
> I’d say that the losing MVP shouldn’t get as bad a loss as their team, but completely waiving it wouldn’t be right. You can get perfections and still be a rubbish teammate. We’re all in it together, and we have to remember that.

I agree 100%.

I’ve seen this too. If you lose the game, it should definitely be minus points, but that amount subtracted should be less depending on your K/D and your opponents.

> 2533274805238478;6:
> > 2533274996011466;5:
> > It’s a team. Have you played any sports? There is no “I” in team only in the “A” hole. You want better ranking teach your team a few pointers. I think that’s what is missing in some gamers mentality. “Fairly win” c’mon now that’s basically saying “Almost” as in , “We almost won”
>
>
> What? What if none of my teammates have mics? What if none of them care and do terrible? I don’t have people online 24/7 to play ranked with a full team. Sometimes I jump in solo, so if I heavily support my team and I’m being a true teammate the entire match saving teammates nonstop and getting assists on top of that helping them kill guys, I go 34 and 7, and I overall carry the team then I should NOT be punished as (keyword is as) badly.
>
> Also, how can I teach a team on the fly how to be a better teammate in mid-match? How does that make any sense? Randoms do what they want.

I totally know how you feel and agree with your general idea of not being punish as severely when doing well on a losing team. But I do have to say that I think the point 343i is trying to push is teamwork. Want want more xp? Work and win as a team. Not fair but I kinda get it. Anyways when the game drops I should be on a lot. We can team up if you like I’m GT is BLKXMAGZ.

> 2533274805238478;3:
> > 2743710844432801;2:
> > Yeah it’s frustrating but they said it’s all about winning so I guess that’s all that matters
>
>
> How does that even apply to what I said? I did win, I won the title of MVP on my team. So therefore I shouldn’t be punished as badly as the morons not playing half the match who went negative 15.
>
> It’s all about fairly winning, not just winning in general.

This goes perfectly to what you said lol Why should you get any reward if your “Team” loses? Think of it like any sport. A guy can have crazy stats but if the team loses does it matter? Nope, therefore same rules apply here. Dont be sour and ask to change it just because you cant handle losing even though being a mvp. Halo 3 ranking was just like this.

> 2533274805238478;6:
> > 2533274996011466;5:
> > It’s a team. Have you played any sports? There is no “I” in team only in the “A” hole. You want better ranking teach your team a few pointers. I think that’s what is missing in some gamers mentality. “Fairly win” c’mon now that’s basically saying “Almost” as in , “We almost won”
>
>
> What? What if none of my teammates have mics? What if none of them care and do terrible? I don’t have people online 24/7 to play ranked with a full team. Sometimes I jump in solo, so if I heavily support my team and I’m being a true teammate the entire match saving teammates nonstop and getting assists on top of that helping them kill guys, I go 34 and 7, and I overall carry the team then I should NOT be punished as (keyword is as) badly.
>
> Also, how can I teach a team on the fly how to be a better teammate in mid-match? How does that make any sense? Randoms do what they want.

Then that is a ranking system error then. You should be matched with people the same skill as yours. You have valid points about the randoms but that’s kinda reflects the way ranking is setup

I think its important that the ranking system takes certain factors into account; players quitting out etc will obviously skew a win/loss.