CSR swat,sniper,slayer.

These playlist need to be win/loss.

Considering how many matches I’ve had on these playlists where I get more than twice the amount of kills my team mates get, no they don’t. I shouldn’t lose rank because this game can’t match me with team mates who can carry their own weight.

Win/loss is fine with objective and team-based playlists. Slayer-based is best for performance ranking.

> Considering how many matches I’ve had on these playlists where I get more than twice the amount of kills my team mates get, no they don’t. I shouldn’t lose rank because this game can’t match me with team mates who can carry their own weight.
>
> Win/loss is fine with objective and team-based playlists. Slayer-based is best for performance ranking.

This.

Why, do you die a lot?

I’m perfectly fine with the way they did this. I like to play by myself sometimes, and when I do there are times when I do really well, but my team mates only have about 5 or 6 kills each, and 15+ deaths. Yet, I go +6 or +7.

If it were win loss, I wouldn’t have a chance at ranking up because it sucks at matching me with decent team mates.

I disagree. I play team snipers to improve at using the sniper and since I am not very good with a sniper people would be -Yoinking!- about my score hurting the team. This and swat is very much an individual score more than team oriented so you shouldn’t penalize good players just for getting matched up with bad players.

> Considering how many matches I’ve had on these playlists where I get more than twice the amount of kills my team mates get, no they don’t. I shouldn’t lose rank because this game can’t match me with team mates who can carry their own weight.
>
> Win/loss is fine with objective and team-based playlists. Slayer-based is best for performance ranking.

agree…im not the better SWAT or Sniper player

but many times i get from 26 kill to even more in SWAT and like 20 kill or even more in snipers (and with some good snapshots)

im not going to carry a bunch of guys who just run in the open field to then lose rank

Yes to Slayer, maybe to Snipers, no to Swat.