CSR SUCKS 'CUZ THERE'S NO IN-GAME RANKS!

That’s what most annoying people are complaining about -__-

IMO, Its great that we have CSR. After a week or two, people should match with opponents of the same skill (Cuz honestly I’m getting matches pretty decent)

It just doesn’t feel like Halo 2 or 3 did with the in-game ranbs. I wish 343 would add this into the game, and not just make it a behind-the-scenes or Halo Waypoint only feature.

I agree, the people that complain about visible ranks are probably hardcore enough to be active forum members. Where it just so happens CSR is visible. As long as it functions as intended Im happy I don’t need to see it I just want good match-ups

> I agree, the people that complain about visible ranks are probably hardcore enough to be active forum members. Where it just so happens CSR is visible. As long as it functions as intended Im happy I don’t need to see it I just want good match-ups

THANK YOU!!!

> I agree, the people that complain about visible ranks are probably hardcore enough to be active forum members. Where it just so happens CSR is visible. As long as it functions as intended Im happy I don’t need to see it I just want good match-ups

Its still matching us up the same way, nothing about the csr was actually implemented into the game itself.

> > I agree, the people that complain about visible ranks are probably hardcore enough to be active forum members. Where it just so happens CSR is visible. As long as it functions as intended Im happy I don’t need to see it I just want good match-ups
>
> THANK YOU!!!

I’m with you guys. I’m hoping that in Halo 5 we get away from short term in game 1-2 win/ loss ranks we have to see when the games end too. It would be way more fun if wins and losses don’t exist short term in single games, just like they don’t matter long term in multiple games.

I just want to play not do better than other players!

The way I see Csr is that it’s a personal thing. It doesn’t need to be in game. It shows you where you are and how your doing. It motivates you to be better.
I’ve been having so much fun trying to get a 50 in rumble pit.