CSR Ranking isn't changing after games

For a while now when I play ranked games no matter if I win or lose my CSR doesn’t change. I played around 10 games in the Slayer playlist today and won 9 of them, all the games were played vs Onyx level players that were above or below my ranking of 1700, but in none of the games did my CSR change, it stayed at 1700 the whole time. In the Post Game Carnage Report (if you can even call it that anymore…) where my CSR was listed there was no arrows going up or down.

I have also had a lot of trouble finding games in Arena. I cant find games in SWAT, Breakout or FFA. I live in England so I dont know if it has anything to do with the region lock they put in place.

The main problem is I don’t see any point in playing ranked games if my rank doesnt change, I have nothing to show for the 9 out of 10 games I won today, my CSR is stuck and there is nothing I can do, I know there is other people with this problem, there is a thread on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/47z68a/proof_that_ranks_are_currently_broken/ Where other people are having the same problem.

I hope 343 can fix this issue soon, because people will not want to play ranked arena if the CSR doesnt work.