CSR Rank

Been playing halo for a very long time, however i am confused. How come you cannot see how far you have progressed on the CSR rank? It would be logical to know how far you are away from moving into the next tier. I believe you were able to see this in the beta. Am i missing something?

I wondered the same thing. Also I felt like I was placed kinda high given how bad I am.

Haven’t played a shooter in years and came back for Halo 5 and played like -Yoink-, then landed in Platinum… wut?

Yeah…I do t understand the ranking in general…I have been looking for a tank list but have not found anything yet

I played my 10 games in swat to become eligible for car…started me at diamond1 so I’m curious where that puts me

> 2533274792565056;4:
> I played my 10 games in swat to become eligible for car…started me at diamond1 so I’m curious where that puts me

Bronze - Silver - Gold - Platinum - Diamond - Onyx - Champion

> 2592250499804934;1:
> Been playing halo for a very long time, however i am confused. How come you cannot see how far you have progressed on the CSR rank? It would be logical to know how far you are away from moving into the next tier. I believe you were able to see this in the beta. Am i missing something?

Your progress toward your next tier/division is visible on waypoint. where your rank is displayed, there is a circle around it that fills with blue the closer you get to ranking up. I’m not sure if its visible in game or not though

> 2533274830783389;6:
> > 2592250499804934;1:
> > Been playing halo for a very long time, however i am confused. How come you cannot see how far you have progressed on the CSR rank? It would be logical to know how far you are away from moving into the next tier. I believe you were able to see this in the beta. Am i missing something?
>
>
> Your progress toward your next tier/division is visible on waypoint. where your rank is displayed, there is a circle around it that fills with blue the closer you get to ranking up. I’m not sure if its visible in game or not though

Thanks alot man. Now i see it.

can someone explain how this person is a platinum 1?? WTF

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5odwwIYurbA/VjPOh27w_II/AAAAAAAAGA0/HPnyFO_EeGk/s1059-Ic42/halo.JPG

Their KDA might be better specifically for slayer. My KDA for my Onyx ranking playlist is pretty good, but my KDA for other playlists is downright awful, which brings my overall KDA down.

The ranking seems bugged. I got ranked platinum in SWAT and have a better KD and win percentage than two of my buddies and one of them got ranked diamond and the other is onyx.

My stats:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/arena/players/pertz7

Their stats:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/arena/players/kingery2011
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/arena/players/iitzpark

I know my stats aren’t significantly better and I’m pretty -Yoink- to be honest, but this doesn’t make sense to me.

> 2535451628414086;2:
> I wondered the same thing. Also I felt like I was placed kinda high given how bad I am.
>
> Haven’t played a shooter in years and came back for Halo 5 and played like -Yoink-, then landed in Platinum… wut?

Well even if you think you’re bad you’re probably not as bad an many of the other people trying out the game right now since it’s a new release. Halo 5’s population is likely at a high point right now and it probably has many people trying it out who haven’t played much Halo in the past and possibly even much within the genre (FPS). These people will be filling up the lower ranks while Halo vets will likely get placed in the middle and upper middle ranks like yourself. Meanwhile the elite and very good players will be filling up the Champion rank; plus, top portion of Onyx.

Also, if you play subpar, but it’s against good players, the system is really forgiving.

i have 0% win rate in ffa and am onyx how does that make sense

Anyone have a link to all the CSR rankings?

Csr rank is broken totally broken, i win 8 to 10 and i get diamond 1, in arena i win 5 to 10 and i get a onyx