CSR Rank for Onyx Locked

My username is: “Th3 Downfall”. I am currently Onyx rank 1512 according to Waypoint and Online but when I Win and Lose matches it shows an incresed/decreased number accordingly in my post match breakdown and then remains at 1512 in both menu and halo waypoint. Is there a reason for this? I have tried signing in and out of my account and turning off my xbox but nothing seems to work. The wins are also reflected in my match history on waypoint but still no change to my csr. Any help here would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile: I would greatly like to get back in the top 200.

This exact same thing is happening to me, my gamertag is “Kyzzer X”. I got placed at 1521 Onyx yesterday and have won 3 games today and in the post game it shows my rank increasing by 10-20 points, but on waypoint or from the arena menu it just says 1521 again. Then every new game I finish the ranking seems to be increasing based on a starting point of 1521 even though I’ve seen the rank increasing in previous post games.

> 2785932090922980;2:
> This exact same thing is happening to me, my gamertag is “Kyzzer X”. I got placed at 1521 Onyx yesterday and have won 3 games today and in the post game it shows my rank increasing by 10-20 points, but on waypoint or from the arena menu it just says 1521 again. Then every new game I finish the ranking seems to be increasing based on a starting point of 1521 even though I’ve seen the rank increasing in previous post games.

This is my problem exact problem. cross fingers for a fix

Same here. I’m Onyx Rank 1579 for FFA. I placed top 4 for three games in a row (3rd place, 2nd place, 1st place respectively). My rank has hasn’t moved up at all. In the post game carnage report, it states that my CSR has increased, but my CSR remains frozen at 1579. Anyone know what’s happening?

If I’m not mistaken my rank is frozen at what I was pre patch. (assuming there was a patch sometime this morning, and I think there was). This information dosent help us much. But if that is the case it might remain frozen until a hotfix/patch comes out