CSR not moving

I haven’t gone up or down on CSR in the past week. Something is wrong. Please look into this and let me know what is going on?

Let me clarify, I am only stuck in Team Arena.

It so convenient that I never go up in CSR when I win, but lose points when I lose. Against people close enough to my CSR for me to go up and down. This is very irritating…

Edit: Which means something changed since I posted this. The change is worse now…

> 2533274793759849;3:
> It so convenient that I never go up in CSR when I win, but lose points when I lose. Against people close enough to my CSR for me to go up and down. This is very irritating…
>
> Edit: Which means something changed since I posted this. The change is worse now…

So, my perception at this point is that nothing is being done. Does anyone from 343i reply to the threads on this forum?

I have to say I am disappointed in 343i regarding my issues…

For the past 10 days or so I have noticed big issues with FFA CSR. 1st place no/small points. Losing points for 2nd/3rd… many many people have posted about this and does seem no response at all. Really really really hoping for a fix for this new season.