CSR is all YOINKED up

Ok me and my friends have been messing around in Team Action Sack and we have played and won a lot of games and won all but one in the last two days and i got CSR 26 yesterday in the play list and today it hasn’t gone up once with nothing but wins but to my surprise i went down a rank come on 343 are you trolling or what

CSR doesn’t mean anything and it means even less in a playlist like action sack.

I know Action Sack isn’t a super competitive playlist but if 343i is going to put CSR in the game make sure it actually works

I won six games in a row on throwdown today and went from level 1 to 2. Then I lost the seventh game and went up to three.

CSR relies on you beating similarly or higher skilled opponents. You were probably matched against lower levels and therefore didn’t not rank up despite playing well.

> CSR relies on you beating similarly or higher skilled opponents. You were probably matched against lower levels and therefore didn’t not rank up despite playing well.

Apart from one game the other day, which I lost. I haven’t played any other games in throwdown. How could the other players be lower than me if the true skill had been reset.

> CSR relies on you beating similarly or higher skilled opponents. You were probably matched against lower levels and therefore didn’t not rank up despite playing well.

I think it depends on the gametype

> Ok me and my friends have been messing around in Team Action Sack and we have played and won a lot of games and won all but one in the last two days and i got CSR 26 yesterday in the play list and today it hasn’t gone up once with nothing but wins but to my surprise i went down a rank come on 343 are you trolling or what

Action sack ranks you based on individual score not W:L.

> > Ok me and my friends have been messing around in Team Action Sack and we have played and won a lot of games and won all but one in the last two days and i got CSR 26 yesterday in the play list and today it hasn’t gone up once with nothing but wins but to my surprise i went down a rank come on 343 are you trolling or what
>
> Action sack ranks you based on individual score not W:L.

This.

Individual scoring means it does not matter whether your team wins or loses. It only depends on how your personal score matches up against everyone else in the game. So it can and will go down if you’re not putting up one of the higher scores in the game despite winning. Wins and losses mean nothing in Action Sack CSR.

The best way to rank up in action via score is try to get MVP 2nd or 3rd place based on scores.