CSR is a joke, 343i...

I thought CSR was made to match people of similar skill together? And to not pair up players with team mates that can barley play this game and opponents who can’t miss a single shot. I was matched with players closer to my skill before CSR came out. This is ridiculous.

Trueskill was reset when CSR released. So you are going to have lame team mates occasionally till you rank up.

I’m a CSR 50 in Infinity Slayer and still match 20s and below.

lolCSR

> Trueskill was reset when CSR released. So you are going to have lame team mates occasionally till you rank up.

I understand that, but is it fair to place a level 35 CSR against a 17, 14, 8, and a 1? I’ve been placed with ones all night now and I’m a 14. I feel like true skill being reset will level almost evenly with the new CSR since I have almost exclusively played team snipers.

I completely agree. I kept Halo 4 on the hope that almost 6 months after release I would finally get some ranked competitive halo… Boy was I mistaken.

The “CSR” if you can even call it that is a complete joke and doesn’t change anything about the way halo 4 matchmaking works. I will not buy another 343 Published halo game ever. They are as big of a joke as making us wait 6 months for this crap they call CSR. Forget about anything 343 makes and move on to bungies destiny.

> I completely agree. I kept Halo 4 on the hope that almost 6 months after release I would finally get some ranked competitive halo… Boy was I mistaken.
>
> The “CSR” if you can even call it that is a complete joke and doesn’t change anything about the way halo 4 matchmaking works. I will not buy another 343 Published halo game ever. They are as big of a joke as making us wait 6 months for this crap they call CSR. Forget about anything 343 makes and move on to bungies destiny.

I completely agree. 343 was not ready to handle this big of a franchise. We’re still in the testing phase of the game, and I’m tired of testing it. CSR was a mistake to me. I would rather go back to no CSR what so ever than continue on this track.

> > Trueskill was reset when CSR released. So you are going to have lame team mates occasionally till you rank up.
>
> I understand that, but is it fair to place a level 35 CSR against a 17, 14, 8, and a 1? I’ve been placed with ones all night now and I’m a 14. I feel like true skill being reset will level almost evenly with the new CSR since I have almost exclusively played team snipers.

You also have to remember that on top of Trueskill being reset the system just came out yesterday. The system has to have time to truly sort players as they play more.

Once everyone plays enough games to accurately determine ur CSR then I’m sure it will be more balanced … And yes I know patience is a forgotten skill set…

> > > Trueskill was reset when CSR released. So you are going to have lame team mates occasionally till you rank up.
> >
> > I understand that, but is it fair to place a level 35 CSR against a 17, 14, 8, and a 1? I’ve been placed with ones all night now and I’m a 14. I feel like true skill being reset will level almost evenly with the new CSR since I have almost exclusively played team snipers.
>
> You also have to remember that on top of Trueskill being reset the system just came out yesterday. The system has to have time to truly sort players as they play more.

I know, and I have been advocating that until my most recent games. Being placed against such high CSR’s while I’m stuck with single digit CSR’s on my team. The system obviously can’t be working correctly.

> I’m a CSR 50 in Infinity Slayer and still match 20s and below.
>
> lolCSR

nope those were all 50 high caliber games

I actually stopped playing Halo 4 this morning because of the same reason. No matter how hard I tried I was paired up with awful teammates. I went 22 and 6 this morning and not one of my teammates got over 10 kills. If this is the start of CSR taking over the game then count me out.

As it is right now, Halo 4 isn’t going to survive the test of time like it’s predecessors.

> I actually stopped playing Halo 4 this morning because of the same reason. No matter how hard I tried I was paired up with awful teammates. I went 22 and 6 this morning and not one of my teammates got over 10 kills. If this is the start of CSR taking over the game then count me out.
>
> As it is right now, Halo 4 isn’t going to survive the test of time like it’s predecessors.

Agreed. I’m trying to be patient with CSR and allowing everyone to get into their own respective ranking, but it seems too off balanced to even see potential in this system.

> I actually stopped playing Halo 4 this morning because of the same reason. No matter how hard I tried I was paired up with awful teammates. I went 22 and 6 this morning and not one of my teammates got over 10 kills. If this is the start of CSR taking over the game then count me out.
>
> As it is right now, Halo 4 isn’t going to survive the test of time like it’s predecessors.

its failed the test of time after 2 months. the majority of halo fans hate this game

> > I actually stopped playing Halo 4 this morning because of the same reason. No matter how hard I tried I was paired up with awful teammates. I went 22 and 6 this morning and not one of my teammates got over 10 kills. If this is the start of CSR taking over the game then count me out.
> >
> > As it is right now, Halo 4 isn’t going to survive the test of time like it’s predecessors.
>
> its failed the test of time after 2 months. the majority of halo fans hate this game

I think the majority of fans hate matchmaking. I’ve yet to hear anybody actually HATE this campaign. And honestly, I loved it. Hate the matchmaking with all of my being though.

> > > I actually stopped playing Halo 4 this morning because of the same reason. No matter how hard I tried I was paired up with awful teammates. I went 22 and 6 this morning and not one of my teammates got over 10 kills. If this is the start of CSR taking over the game then count me out.
> > >
> > > As it is right now, Halo 4 isn’t going to survive the test of time like it’s predecessors.
> >
> > its failed the test of time after 2 months. the majority of halo fans hate this game
>
> I think the majority of fans hate matchmaking. I’ve yet to hear anybody actually HATE this campaign. And honestly, I loved it. Hate the matchmaking with all of my being though.

as far as retaining the population is concerned, matchmaking is significantly more important than a 7hr campaign. people dont put in several days worth of gametime going through the same campaign over and over again, that playtimee is put in to pvp

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter and/or attack other members/non-members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

it just got released you stupid $#!T, its not perfect but let them make it better, and it wont be immediate … you WILL HAVE TO WAIT

>

I waited 6 months for this. I shouldn’t have to wait anymore.