CSR going up when a player loses?

>This is not about FFA I know that the top 3 players get an increase<
My mate and I were playing some double the other day. We won but the guy who came second on the enemy team got an increase in CSR while his teammate got a decrease. And wth, they lost anyway - how does that work??

> 2533274949885895;1:
> >This is not about FFA I know that the top 3 players get an increase<
> My mate and I were playing some double the other day. We won but the guy who came second on the enemy team got an increase in CSR while his teammate got a decrease. And wth, they lost anyway - how does that work??

The top 5 seem to go up in FFA.

And in 4s I too have seen a graphic for an increase in CSR when on the losing team. Figured it was a bug.

> 2533274806381228;2:
> > 2533274949885895;1:
> > >This is not about FFA I know that the top 3 players get an increase<
> > My mate and I were playing some double the other day. We won but the guy who came second on the enemy team got an increase in CSR while his teammate got a decrease. And wth, they lost anyway - how does that work??
>
>
> The top 5 seem to go up in FFA.
>
> And in 4s I too have seen a graphic for an increase in CSR when on the losing team. Figured it was a bug.

You could be right, I’ll have a look next time I see it.

I had this exact question a few weeks ago and the answer was, I felt you’re assuming their CSR is going up because of the green arrows that indicate it at the end of the game, it’s a bug.
almost every onyx player that loses a match will still show green arrows, but it’s a bug for sure.

Nice, another bug. When will it stop?

> 2533274912826821;4:
> I had this exact question a few weeks ago and the answer was, I felt you’re assuming their CSR is going up because of the green arrows that indicate it at the end of the game, it’s a bug.
> almost every onyx player that loses a match will still show green arrows, but it’s a bug for sure.

Shame they cant sort this out - just simple things…

http://halo5arena.com
check it out guys
use this site to reference your csr per game
thats how I found out it was a bug

Or it could mean that they just finished placement and was given their rank. That happens when you finish your 10th placement game.

> 2533274807364374;8:
> Or it could mean that they just finished placement and was given their rank. That happens when you finish your 10th placement game.

Could well be. I hadn’t thought of that.

I don’t know?

Top 5 does not always go up in FFA. Once greater than 2000 CSR the ‘crutch’ that is offered for 4th and 5th doesn’t apply. Your CSR does go down - I do agree there are some anomalies in FFA depending on the pool of your opponents - low Onyx (1500s or 1600s) you can go up for a weak finish.

I find the CSR Green arrows are quite misleading once in Onyx and keep a manual record to see how much I get punished or rewarded.

> 2533274912826821;7:
> http://halo5arena.com
> check it out guys
> use this site to reference your csr per game
> thats how I found out it was a bug

Lazy link

The CSR has me ranked at Diamond 4 for swat, but I’m pretty sure it’s lower than that.