CSR Demotion

I hadn’t played Halo 5 in years, but my friend brought me back to it some weeks back. I’ve had a fair win rate percentage, and often time have a good K/D. However, in games like Fiesta CTF, I don’t worry about my deaths and focus on getting the flag or protecting the carrier. The most recent game that I played, my team and I won 3-1, but after the game I was notified that I was being “promoted backward”, or something to that effect. The word “demoted”, wasn’t actually employed. Before this game I was a sliver away from ranking up to SR150 and now I’m down at 147. When I started playing again, I was 149 and it took me this long to ALMOST rank up one more level. I didn’t cancel out of games, get dropped, or have any other infractions that I am aware of. Can anybody explain how this calculation was made?

> 2647205138124462;1:
> I hadn’t played Halo 5 in years, but my friend brought me back to it some weeks back. I’ve had a fair win rate percentage, and often time have a good K/D. However, in games like Fiesta CTF, I don’t worry about my deaths and focus on getting the flag or protecting the carrier. The most recent game that I played, my team and I won 3-1, but after the game I was notified that I was being “promoted backward”, or something to that effect. The word “demoted”, wasn’t actually employed. Before this game I was a sliver away from ranking up to SR150 and now I’m down at 147. When I started playing again, I was 149 and it took me this long to ALMOST rank up one more level. I didn’t cancel out of games, get dropped, or have any other infractions that I am aware of. Can anybody explain how this calculation was made?

You’re referring to spartan rank, not CSR. Spartan rank can’t go down, I don’t see you as going down, looks like you were 146 since you started playing again in August, and hit 147 recently: