CSR calculation is dumb

Because I can’t control my team. And my team determines my skill ranking? That’s fracking stupid for a ranked playlist. If I consitently go positive, finish first on my team and do everything I can to help my team win, I’ll still have my CSR decreased because my team loses. That’s dumb.

I’m with you on this. For most game modes I play in Arena, I’m usually 1st or 2nd and I hardly ever go negative k/d wise, but my team’s always losing so the CSR system makes it seem like I’m a bad player when that’s definitely not the case.

I don’t know why this still has to be explained, but this is a team game in which the objective is two win. If you want your rank to be based on only your ability and yours alone, then play FFA. Your K/D is pretty much irrelevant if you lost the game.

> 2533274890584596;3:
> I don’t know why this still has to be explained, but this is a team game in which the objective is two win. If you want your rank to be based on only your ability and yours alone, then play FFA. Your K/D is pretty much irrelevant if you lost the game.

The problem with that thinking is this: how will I be able to consistently win if I play with a bunch of random players? It’s impossible. The only answer is to play win big fire teams of friends who are good. The problem with that, is that I just got an Xbox and don’t have friends. So I’m stuck forever in mediocre CSR territory because I play with randoms. That’s rather unfair isn’t it?