CSR based on winning or losing

Earlier today I was playing the beta. In one of those matches, I finished with a total of 23 kills and 8 deaths, adding up to a +15 spread. However, my team lost the match 48-50, and my CSR went down because of that. I know that this game emphasizes teamwork, but I think that making a player’s CSR go down only because they lost a match is wrong. It is intended to measure the skill of an individual player, and I think it is unfair that it could go down because even when you did well, your teammates fell behind a little and as a whole lost the match. I believe that at the end of a match, your CSR should go up if your K/D spread was positive, and go down if it was negative.

It isn’t only win/loss. Me and a buddy played every game together and I was gold, while he was bronze.

I’m talking about after you qualify and the game asigns to to silver, gold etc. My team could win 3 matches in a row by a mile and go up +4 in each, then lose one by a single point and it would decrease by -12. It really feels like the division they place you in first is a little random, because I haven’t seen any particular pattern with K/D or W/L among any of the divisions.

> 2533274978553590;3:
> I’m talking about after you qualify and the game asigns to to silver, gold etc. My team could win 3 matches in a row by a mile and go up +4 in each, then lose one by a single point and it would decrease by -12. It really feels like the division they place you in first is a little random, because I haven’t seen any particular pattern with K/D or W/L among any of the divisions.

Because 10 games isn’t enough to accurately assign a rank. People can be carried through them pretty easily. But if they made it take 100 matches to get a rank, people would complain that it’s too much of a grind.

> 2661949065475413;4:
> > 2533274978553590;3:
> > I’m talking about after you qualify and the game asigns to to silver, gold etc. My team could win 3 matches in a row by a mile and go up +4 in each, then lose one by a single point and it would decrease by -12. It really feels like the division they place you in first is a little random, because I haven’t seen any particular pattern with K/D or W/L among any of the divisions.
>
>
> Because 10 games isn’t enough to accurately assign a rank. People can be carried through them pretty easily. But if they made it take 100 matches to get a rank, people would complain that it’s too much of a grind.

Yeah, I suppose that makes sense, but thats not why I’m here. The point I’m trying to get across is that I’m in the gold division, but I only ever see it go up when my team wins, and down when we lose, regardless of how well I did as an individual player. Something else I’ve recently notices is that if my team wins a match, and all but one member of the enemy team has quit, my CSR goes down as if we lost. I’m not sure if that’s intentional or just some kind of glitch.