CSR and Placement Bug!

Greetings,

ive wondered whether anybody else experienced their ranks not being displayed anymore in the lobby.
After a game I can see them in the report but the lobby tells me that i havent played any placement games and i can’t “add” placement games by completing a game.

This problem appeared after the latest update.

Thanks,

Sasu

Sorry to hear that dude. I have not had that issue. I kinda wish my crappy rank wasn’t shown lol… I did see that I played with a friend that use to be a diamond, we both played 10 games of swat had .1 to .2 difference in KDA and I got gold 4 and he got Plat. 4. Wondering if they take previous rank’s into account.

> 2533274792346151;2:
> Sorry to hear that dude. I have not had that issue. I kinda wish my crappy rank wasn’t shown lol… I did see that I played with a friend that use to be a diamond, we both played 10 games of swat had .1 to .2 difference in KDA and I got gold 4 and he got Plat. 4. Wondering if they take previous rank’s into account.

idk if they take previous rank into account or 343 hates me because i place plat every season

> 2533274792346151;2:
> Sorry to hear that dude. I have not had that issue. I kinda wish my crappy rank wasn’t shown lol… I did see that I played with a friend that use to be a diamond, we both played 10 games of swat had .1 to .2 difference in KDA and I got gold 4 and he got Plat. 4. Wondering if they take previous rank’s into account.

Previous ranking is taken into account when ranking each season. You will usually land around where you left the previous season.