CSR aka Worst Ranking System Ever

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

CSR does not match you with people that have an equivalent rank as you do. Thank you 343 for matching me with rank 1’s when I am clearly not a rank 1. You’re welcome for the feedback. Fix your dead game because Halo is dying and it’s all because of you, 343.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

343 I would also like to formally dedicate this form post to help you come to the realization that you are the worst developers for any video game ever created. I hope you take this information and all just go commit suicide because I hate you all. #rage #ihateyou343 #youguysarealluglymotherfuckers

Competitive ranks failed in Halo 3.

The competitive Arena ranks in Halo Reach failed.

CSR in Halo 4 has failed.

I hope, once and for all, ranks are finally done away with in future Halo.

A vacation is overdue.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Mr Iron Rumbler, I wish it was impossible to get so angry over a game but it’s kind of hard to not get angry when you’re playing a game that is broken in every way, shape, and form. And also I don’t care for your opinion. I just want to make 343 angry.

I Like Turtles

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

> <mark>Competitive ranks failed in Halo 3.</mark>
>
> The competitive Arena ranks in Halo Reach failed.
>
> CSR in Halo 4 has failed.
>
> I hope, once and for all, ranks are finally done away with in future Halo.

excuse me? they failed how? because they matched you within your skill range? because people cared about them? because they along with halo 2’s ranks are the reason everyone complains about not having a visible csr?

Edit: And on searching Wolfblade XIII’s halo 3 stats: Bungie.net

Making statements like that without having ever experienced the ranks yourself is how you lose credibility. You can’t believe everything Frank O’Connor tells you.

More hate: 343 I want you to realize that the product you have created known as “Halo 4” is an even bigger disgrace to the Halo franchise than Halo: Reach. The numbers are failing, the gameplay has never been so broken, and half of the mechanics built into the game are just simply broken. I don’t care how much time you had to work on/release the multiplayer and frankly I don’t care at all. I would use the rest of the 7,000 characters I have left to bash you guys even more but I’m not going to because you’re not even worth it.

> I Like Turtles

The ones that are teenage mutants who practice kung fu or the regular kind?

The lack of population is the main reason for this.

> 343 I would also like to formally dedicate this form post to help you come to the realization that you are the worst developers for any video game ever created. I hope you take this information and all just go commit suicide because I hate you all. #rage #ihateyou343 #youguysarealluglymotherfuckers

Ok, that’s unduly harsh. While I understand your frustrations, there is no need for such venom. It does not help any of us.

343i has made a lot of mistakes with Halo 4. Those of us who are angry with 343i are so because they have refused to make the effort to correct their mistakes. Apologies (Mr. O’Connor) are meaningless if no effort is made to correct those mistakes.

If you cause a car accident you take steps to make sure the damage you’ve caused is rectified. You don’t simply say, “Sorry” and drive away.

> CSR does not match you with people that have an equivalent rank as you do. Thank you 343 for matching me with rank 1’s when I am clearly not a rank 1. You’re welcome for the feedback. Fix your dead game because Halo is dying and it’s all because of you, 343.

It is pretty simple really.

Matchmaking uses your TrueSkill (or CSR), along with a number of other factors (like connection) to find games/players in your range.

If it can’t find any players in your range, the CSR parameter will start to expand.

The search expands until Matchmaking can find you an ideal/acceptable game.

This post has not been the slightest bit helpful.

Next time you’re mad and you wanna yell and shout and scream at somebody because you are mad turn off the video game, wait 24 hours and then post.

And when you do post. Do not post accusatory statements. Post questions.