CSR: 45-36 in four games, 3 of which I " won"

Seriously, the hell is that all about? I just played 4 games of Rumble Pit. my final platings, in order: tied for 4th, 2nd (for whatever reason registered as a DNF on Waypoint), 1st, 2nd.

My rank throughout these games was 44-45, and when I checked Waypoint a few minutes ago, it showed (and still shows) CSR 36. Why would my rank go down that far? It makes zero sense and I would like an explanation.

Rumble pit is individual which means the CSR will be calculated according to your kills. so you make more kills better CSR you make less kills you’ll get lower CSR

I would think that there has to be more to it then just kills. I would hope that one person who gets 14 kills and 14 deaths does not score the same as someone with 14 kills and 3 deaths. But who knows…

hookocho obviously cant read. your CSR placement is based on your placement individually among all players.

Looking at your games, i have no clue why it downgrade from 45 to 36. according to your stats, you were only a 36 on your most previous game. If anything, its that the 2 games that you didnt finish finally ended, and tacked you on as the bottommost player, and multiple stats got calculated at once, 2 of which being dead last. how that can drop you 10 spots, idk, id expect maybe 2-3, or 5, if the players who ranked above you were super low levels. Seems weird. but who cares, right? its a number. and now you can just win every single game you play in rumble pit until youre 46 again, where you’ll still just be playing 30s anyway.

Why even worry about your rumble pit rank? Unless your rank is in something that is team based then it holds 0 value. The solo ranked playlists are so easy to rank up in. It took me 20 games to get a 50 in BTB and ive played about 10 games of snipers and already i am a 30.

> Why even worry about your rumble pit rank? Unless your rank is in something that is team based then it holds 0 value. The solo ranked playlists are so easy to rank up in. It took me 20 games to get a 50 in BTB and ive played about 10 games of snipers and already i am a 30.

its not that it doesnt have value, its that with those lists having the most people, its best to have them all get to some sort of rank quickly so that when the rest of the players are playing and doing better/worse against them, that their ranks can be quickly calculated.

and actually, quite contrary, if you play with a good team and make it to 30, and then play with other 30s, theres no guarantee that your playstyles will mesh well at all either. Id say that individual ranks gained strictly through ability to kill be much greater influence in a game where the primary objective is to have the opponent die

> its that the 2 games that you didnt finish finally ended, and tacked you on as the bottommost player, and multiple stats got calculated at once, 2 of which being dead last. how that can drop you 10 spots, idk, id expect maybe 2-3, or 5

Well if he did not finished a game and that puted him on the bottommost player there’s the explanation for the CSR drop…

> Why even worry about your rumble pit rank? Unless your rank is in something that is team based then it holds 0 value. The solo ranked playlists are so easy to rank up in. It took me 20 games to get a 50 in BTB and ive played about 10 games of snipers and already i am a 30.

I only partially agree with this, CSR as a whole holds zero value never mind the fact that it’s a broken system anyway.