CSO Super Carrier

Was the Long Night of Solace and Sublime transcendence the only CSO Super Carriers in the Covenant fleet? Or are there more out there to this date that we do not know of as well as their current status?

Probably more. There were a lot of planets that were glassed that we still have no story of.

I’m also guessing that there is more, how many? Do knows.

I’d like to think some survived, maybe the Brutes, Prophets, have some. And other Sangheli colonies not touched by the war, maybe even Kig-yar?

One will invariably show up at some point in the future…

There had to be more I don’t think the covenant would only build two.

Seems odd that the Covenant would send their only two CSO on a long range exploration region and patrolling backwater worlds so I’d bet that there are more.

There are a few CSO Class Carriers. Ill try and get a few names for you. So far I know that there are at least 3. Long Night Of Solace and there would have been one in the High Charity defence fleet.

> 2533274929827389;8:
> There are a few CSO Class Carriers. Ill try and get a few names for you. So far I know that there are at least 3. Long Night Of Solace. Regrets ship and there would have been one in the citadel defence fleet.

Regret’s ship was a CAS and there is no Citadel in Halo :-/

Ok. I’ve got 2 Names for CSO’s.

Sublime Transcendence flagship of the fleet of combined purpose.
Long Night Of Solace flagship of the fleet Valiant Prudence.
There were also a few CSO’s in the second fleet of Homogeneous Clarity.

> 2533274807602068;9:
> > 2533274929827389;8:
> > There are a few CSO Class Carriers. Ill try and get a few names for you. So far I know that there are at least 3. Long Night Of Solace. Regrets ship and there would have been one in the citadel defence fleet.
>
>
> Regret’s ship was a CAS and there is no Citadel in Halo :-/

Yeah I realised but don’t juge haven’t played Halo 2 or Halo CE in ages and I’ve been playing way to much Mass effect.