CS System

This ranking system is no good, please get rid of it, or change it to winning gives you ranks. I do not feel it is right to judge a players level based on the points they have earned. If I were to go 10-0 it would only be 100 points or close, but someone who goes 20-30 with 250 pts will get more of a rank, why? i do not know makes no sense.

If you want to rank up using wins, I suggest you play objective style games.

> This ranking system is no good, please get rid of it, or change it to winning gives you ranks. I do not feel it is right to judge a players level based on the points they have earned. If I were to go 10-0 it would only be 100 points or close, but someone who goes 20-30 with 250 pts will get more of a rank, why? i do not know makes no sense.

Because you’re playing a gametype (Slayer) where killing as many enemies as possible is the point of the game. Just because you get a few kills and never die does not mean you are doing better than the person who has the most kills on the team who dies alot.

If it’s a team game it should be based on your wins. If your team wins you go up, if you lose you go down.

> If it’s a team game it should be based on your wins. If your team wins you go up, if you lose you go down.

Many of the team playlists where you have to work together as a team to capture the flag (eg) is based on wins. In a slayer match or BTB slayer, some of the teammates don’t have to do anything to get a free win, which is why it is based on individual scores.

> > If it’s a team game it should be based on your wins. If your team wins you go up, if you lose you go down.
>
> Many of the team playlists where you have to work together as a team to capture the flag (eg) is based on wins. In a slayer match or BTB slayer, some of the teammates don’t have to do anything to get a free win, which is why it is based on individual scores.

Exactly this.

You could have a bunch of super skilled friends who carry you through Slayer matches all day, every day. Are you entitled to a CSR of 50 for what they did?

> > > If it’s a team game it should be based on your wins. If your team wins you go up, if you lose you go down.
> >
> > Many of the team playlists where you have to work together as a team to capture the flag (eg) is based on wins. In a slayer match or BTB slayer, some of the teammates don’t have to do anything to get a free win, which is why it is based on individual scores.
>
> Exactly this.
>
> You could have a bunch of super skilled friends who carry you through Slayer matches all day, every day. Are you entitled to a CSR of 50 for what they did?

Team effort, team price.

When talking teams, forget the individual. The team was able to do it, therefore the team deserves the high rank. If the team isn’t capable of doing it, then they aren’t.

Is this system better where wins/losses doesn’t matter? Only selfish play that doesn’t benefit the team a single bit?

Is it better that it benefits the individual more to betray a team mate, steal his/her power weapon and get more points yourself? Is it better for the game where it’s benefits the individual to not help a team mate with a power weapon, just wait for him/her to die to get his/her power weapon.

It’s FFA where you’re not allowed to shoot at three/seven other players.

> > This ranking system is no good, please get rid of it, or change it to winning gives you ranks. I do not feel it is right to judge a players level based on the points they have earned. If I were to go 10-0 it would only be 100 points or close, but someone who goes 20-30 with 250 pts will get more of a rank, why? i do not know makes no sense.
>
> Because you’re playing a gametype (Slayer) where killing as many enemies as possible is the point of the game. Just because you get a few kills and never die does not mean you are doing better than the person who has the most kills on the team who dies alot.

“TEAM” Slayer. You are trying to win for your team. People who end up going negative never help a team win. Does that not make sense? You are giving the enemy more points than you are giving your own TEAM. Which is why this ranking system doesn’t fit well with this playlist.

And honestly if your going 20-30 its obvious your just running around being an idiot just for the high score lol…